HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale [no private listings]

Interesting, here in Berlin as well, these have been selling at near-dumping prices on the used market. A friend of mine just bought one 2nd hand off a listing locally for 550€ Euros and currently there‘s another one listed for 650€. Apparently they don‘t move that quickly, the form factor seems to not be universally loved. Still a lot of synth (and keyboard) for those prices, no doubt.

3 Likes

I think perhaps for those whose eyes have not yet adjusted to elektron boxes and not already accustomed to the appearance of the monomachine keys, the form factor does not have the same cuddly loveable appeal of analog keys. I rather don’t mind the keys appearance though. not sure if my remaining desk space feels the same way as I do though.

3 Likes

Any Canadians lusting after a Digitakt after today’s firmware release?
Here’s one for $699 on Long and Mcquade’s Gearhunter.
https://www.long-mcquade.com/GearHunter/528566/Elektron-DIGITAKT.htm

They say pickup in Edmonton, but they usually ship these things to other stores. Worth inquiring anyhow. Really good deal.

5 Likes

likewise, public service message for the gear horned toads here’s a digitakt at music go round for $578 american dung beetles.

mgr still has no tax on internet sales unless you live in the state of sale (in this case georgia) but it looks like they want $50 for shipping so theres a trade off of sorts. This has been at the current price for a while so it’s scheduled for another mark down soon but you know, soon may never come if someone else buys it.

U̶s̶e̶d̶ E̶l̶e̶k̶t̶r̶o̶n̶ D̶I̶G̶I̶T̶A̶K̶T̶ B̶E̶A̶T̶ M̶A̶K̶I̶N̶G̶ P̶O̶W̶E̶R̶H̶O̶U̶S̶E̶ D̶r̶u̶m̶ M̶a̶c̶h̶i̶n̶e̶s̶ D̶r̶u̶m̶ M̶a̶c̶h̶i̶n̶e̶s̶ (̶m̶u̶s̶i̶c̶g̶o̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶.c̶o̶m̶)̶

edit: looks like someone quietly became the new owner of a $578 digitakt, welcome to the blue box club!

2 Likes

Fuck it, why not get a 5 pack? :rofl:

13 Likes

lol. Strange listing. But why not I guess.

well I don’t want it anymore if he already drank one.

4 Likes

For anyone in NZ, Elektrons are on sale at Rockshop atm

And heaps of other gear

Unknown timeframe, while stocks last

Rupert Neve Designs 5059 satellite summing mixer. 2999US

3 Likes

It’s usually for learning institutions. That’s why there usually is a discount when buying in bulk.

2 Likes

U.S. Amazon, “refurbished” Syntakts for $879.

Post purchase update: the unit I received is in mint condition with plastic still on the screen. The original box, however, looks like it was floated down a river, dried, and then set on fire lol. The inside packaging, manual, psu etc. are all intact and as new. Looks like there’s one left in stock. It’s a pretty good deal for anyone who missed the pre xmas sale…

2 Likes

Used Digitakt for £449 if any UK 'nauts are itching after this week’s announcement… DJ Mixer Elektron | 016200208414 | Cash Converters

2 Likes

FWIW: ‘does not include 12v dc power’

1 Like

MPC X is $500 off at Sweetwater:

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/MPCX--akai-professional-mpc-by-standalone-sampler-and-sequencer

2 Likes

Cause the new one will be here soon!

1 Like

I wonder how they know it works!

1 Like

Apparently the X MK2 is just about to drop…

1 Like

MKi but cheaper than I’ve seen any recently. Lol at ‘electron’

5 Likes

‘Production controller’ - talk about selling it short. :smiley:

6 Likes

I hate to say this like it’s a bargain but
there is a “$600 or best offer” digitakt
on reverb with what looks like actual calculated shipping rate, as opposed to a predetermined “skim off the top” shipping rate, so if anyone is looking for the “lowest priced digitakt on the used market this week” here it is and “you’re welcome” question mark

don’t ask me why the link is showing a digitone I guarantee a $600 digitakt is on the other side of that link.

1 Like