HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale [no private listings]

Model samples and cycles are reduced on elektron website

• likely to start those ‘ incoming v2’ rumours …which are usually pointless
3 Likes

$249. Dang, that got me. A Samples is on the way to join my Cycles, A4, and Heat…
Thanks for the GAS… :sweat_smile: :crazy_face: :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

In UK eBay you can use the code PURCHASE4LESS to get 20% off the purchase which takes model:cycles down to £203.20 including free postage, seller is music-matters and I believe same applies to model:samples which they are also selling.

8 Likes

Well, that broke the final straw keeping me from getting an M:C.

3 Likes

Same !!!

1 Like

Nice one.

Just bought a brand new M:C for less than I got selling mine on eBay a few weeks ago.

5 Likes

I hear all of you, and I’ve been tempted myself. On the other hand, I’ve been telling myself to stop buying cheap gear mostly because it’s cheap: after all, a M:S is 1/14th the price of a P5. If I can resist 13 more times after this, I’ve totally earned my dream synth…

13 Likes

Or you could have 14 M:Ss.

10 Likes

I didn’t think of that. 84 voices is a lot more than 5…

3 Likes

You’re starting to sound like a Welsh male voice choir.

6 Likes

I used to love Figure on iOS1 and am hoping an M:C will fit that niche (but in dedicated hardware).

[1]: until they stole all the tracks I’d made by putting them behind an account login I refused to use on principle

PS sorry to derail the humour on boring hot air.

1 Like

Long and Mcquade price matched the Model sale for any interested Canadians. The sales don’t seem to have been advertised by any Canadian retailers that I’ve seen. Looking forward to diving into my new Cycles!

1 Like

Snagged the last Cycles from them.
To be honest I’ve had my eyes on the Digitone for a while now, but at this price I thought the cycles could be a nice gateway drug…

1 Like

For those in the EU, the red Behringer Ms-1 is currently down to 209 euros. With the discount code KA921 thats 193 euros or so.

I’ve said in the past that I found the Behringer monos a bit overpriced. At 190 euros though this looks like a fun little modding project or something you can give to a kid or bring to a gig and not have to worry about.

1 Like

Kali-Audio IN-8 monitors down to $249 (from $399) today only on MF:

1 Like

looks like a good deal but just FYI I think these are the v1 version of these, the v2 was released recently and has some improvements.

Well, this may be a record.

5 Likes

https://sxpro.co.uk/clearance?sort=alphaasc&page=2

This store is quite high end but I did notice a take 5 bstock and op1 bstock

Surprising… I read that he was keeping the Neve in the new place.

2 Likes

I don’t actually know any of the context here besides what’s in the listing. It just struck me as a very odd thing to put up on Craigslist.

2 Likes