HW DEALS : Hardware on Sale [no private listings]

GAWD…had the tracker 2 times and just never jelled with it…but it’s so tempting.

2 Likes

so many reasons to Don’t do it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Renoise is $75, just saying.

13 Likes

Now if they were to do something similar with the Mini, should that make it on the “don’t do it” list?

My only possible attraction here is the discount, so I can easily move on, but the Mini still looks like the perfect mobile (plane or train ride) music maker. :sweat_smile:

Care to help stave off GAS? What are some don’t do its?!

This is the thread for deals. If it were also the thread for reasons to buy/not buy the deals, we’d be here all day. There’s a perfectly serviceable Tracker thread over here.

10 Likes

Wait. We can leave!!!??

6 Likes

You can try. But they’ll find you.

3 Likes

Alright, message received. Polyend Tracker also available for the sale price on Reverb…

1 Like

B stock Tracker at Rubadub £299

1 Like

Korg Warehouse Sale through Reverb (USA)

Iridium Keys – Brand New $2700

And Waldorf M – Brand New $1700

Plus discontinued Waldorf Kyra – Brand New $1800

3 Likes

A scandie shop has the op1-field (and many other things at 25% discount).

1 Like

Has the OP-1f ever been discounted online this deeply?

Legit store, Scandy friends?

100% Legit

1 Like

I just pickup up my op1f from their Copenhagen store. So yeah, legit

2 Likes

You could get it at B&H for 1500$ if you asked for it via chat apparently

2 Likes

Looks like DynaSample is doing a sale of their wind synth sound modules till September 17th with 10% off.

https://dynasample.com/webshop-en.htm

The DynaSample Xpresso is currently my main sound module that I’m using for the Berglund NuRAD at the moment as it has a nice mix of acoustic and synthesized sounds setup already for wind controllers.

Is there a video demo of these things that you recommend? I’ve always been vaguely interested in the wind controller world but never heard of the xpresso or the nurad. Looks intriguing!

Demo video of the XO Mini with the NuRAD:

I’ve got the Xpresso which is like the XO-Mini / XO-View together and has knobs to do stuff directly on the box. I’ve used it with the NuRAD/Aerophone Pro/Robkoo R1 though there may be some setup to getting particular controllers going with it (and sending CCs you want them to).

NuRADs have a pretty long wait list though if you want one:

https://berglundinstruments.com/nurad-ewi-sax-etc-fingering-instrument/

Though I think there’s a store in Japan that sells them.

1 Like