How do you organize your presets DT?

Hey all, I have been seeing a lot of sound banks for Digitone out there, and I want to have them all! or at least learn how to best organize the sounds.
Lets say, one sound pack has 40 presets and the other has 60. If you want to stick them on one sound bank, do you have to move them manually one by one, or there is an easier way to do this?
Haven’t really used overbridge much, but can it be dragged arround within?

2 Likes

How to drag them to the bank so to free up the space??

anyone?

After researching and testing out, I will answer my question. The presets are loaded in the next available slot of your specified bank. For Example if Bank C has 001-128 presets, your new sound pack should load at slo 129-256.

Try to manually label your soundpacks with pen and paper so you can better organize and know the position of your soundpack, because Digitone does not indicate the soundpack names.

To Moderators, does this post need to exist or it could be deleted?

4 Likes

Is it possible to move one or more presets?

I got some soundpacks and deleted some presets in the middle and i would like to move a whole bunch of presets to fill in the blanks and keep things organized.

1 Like

I don’t think you can necessarily “move” to create solid blocks so much as deleting and re-copying over :frowning:

This would probably not help with any tracks that
utilize them, I imagine? I haven’t tested yet.

1 Like

If i refer to the OT, organizing things within the machine is really a big shite in the way they implemented it.
As if you should know the result of things before starting them.

I don’t think it would be so hard to have tools to move things within the box and keep links to point the right things.