How do YOU fill the "AK wasteland"

Good for a pipe and a dish of weed if you are so disposed.

1 Like

It ain’t mine. I posted the source link, so I thought it was obvious, that it’s not mine. :upside_down_face:
Anyways, if you click on the link (lines forum), you could ask the user that modded it.

1 Like

My tiny standing studio (for the time being).

5 Likes

…i can’t see any truu wasteland here…

and a place to rest ur hand while twiddeling is always good to have…
a4’s TEN pushencoders are pretty unique and complex…

so if u wanna use that space, u might wanna consider, to still leave some space…

o coast is pretty neat and flat and would fit perfectly…since any gear that’s a little higher will decrease ur access to the pushencoders a lot…

if i had to fill that space, i would make that the chance to finally get this cheap little sonic miracle from korg…the nts…with this u got a versatile fx unit AND an open field of all kinds of sound engines in one little nifty box that still leaves enough space to rest ur hand to handle both with all comfort…
and never underestimate the comfort factor when it comes to a smooth workflow…

but hey…to use it as a parking lot for the m8 tracker is also a pretty good idea… :wink:

2 Likes

True. My AK has developed this shiny spot where my resting hand wore down the paint a bit. Very comfy indeed.

1 Like

using the Analog Drive from Elektron as a booster for the Individual Voices of the AK gives a lot of brassy thick squarish Moog sounds. what a pedal!!

i will use it only with the AK from now on and decided to use Analog Heat as the end of chain Unit.

2 Likes

Anyone have any suggestions for a perfect midi drum pad controller to fit in the wasteland?
I want to be taking more advantage of multi map and percussion :slight_smile:

No, but I found the perfect drum machine to fill it

Clean Drive, anyone?

7 Likes

Blofeld is too big, but the Micromonsta fits perfectly. The Preen FM also fits there nicely.

1 Like