HipHop made with ANY Elektron gear

This one is so dope. What is this contest ?

Your channel is very cool, keep making it :wink:

1 Like

Thanks @blaize and @selfup ! (I just subscribed to your channel as well!)

You guys make me doubt about getting an OTā€¦ I always hear people say it sounds mediocre but you guys make it sound great!

1 Like

Dope! Vlaming?

Brusseleir! Brussels vlamish dialectā€¦

1 Like

I donā€™t know what they expected. There is no magic, you just have what you put inside.

2 Likes

Another Octatrack beat. I think I begin to find my workflow with it.

14 Likes

I made this a while back, all produced on the Digitakt then mixed and mastered in Studio One.

12 Likes

@blaize A+!!

@fowlscience very chill, nice!

Now I kinda wanna boom baps it up :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

@fowlscience I like how it moves from like downtempo to like lounge-ish 90s R&B almost, especially with that change towards the end. Super dope.

Iā€™m not sure what happened to my old post. But whatever. Hereā€™s a little EP thing I did on the Digitakt and Sampletrak with Model: Cycles as the sound source.

8 Likes

nice track, funny how it change at the end ^^

I made that one here last year. Just built up two patterns, combined the Analog Rythm with the Machinedrum and jammed live on it:

6 Likes

yo fine tune!!! and such a nice idea to collect these footage of graffiti trains!!! great

1 Like

Dope stuff @blaize! Your tracks seem more experimental on the OT.

@fowlscience very smooth!

@Doug dope! Are the chords coming from the model cycles as well?

3 Likes

Yo, this one is a banger!!!

2 Likes

Hi everyone, first post here, love this thread!
would like to contribute with some hiphop drafts i made with my Rytm during last year quarantineā€¦
these are mostly one shot samples played/sequenced on pads and layered with the analog engineā€¦
hope you like it
https://soundcloud.com/sux-sxma/sets/sxmature

3 Likes

Some very nice beats in your playlist ! Love your style.

1 Like

Yeah, everything except for the drums on Windows, the crash on Perspectives and obviously the vocal on 805 comes from the Cycles. Iā€™ve got one of those RK-002 cables, so you can just spread a sound out over some or all of the tracks and play it from the Digitakt.

1 Like

Ah you used the rk002 trick! I love that cable. My mobile setup consists of the DT with a keystep and that cable, basically you can do everything with that combo!

1 Like

Thank you! Love yours, really!
You guys are making really good tracks
I just made some sketches with rap in mindā€¦
Thanks for starting this thread!
So inspiring

1 Like

Does Instagram not embed on here, or am I just doing the internets wrong?

Nice stuff on this thread though!!