Hip hop made with the Digitakt

Very nice chill vibe I love it. Nice beat to start every sunday!

1 Like

This weeks entry: sampled and some jazztunes and played some bassguitar and keys over it…

3 Likes

Real nice, as usual!

1 Like

Here’s this weeks session, in memory of last month…

2 Likes

I hope you will make a beat tape for christmas :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I’ll make a tape out of these weekly sessions after I’ve done about 10 or so!

1 Like

I recognised Vincent Price’s distinctive voice and tracked down the film way before I realised you referenced the film title already. :slight_smile:

just released a little beat tape with a couple DT only loops

5 Likes

Dope! I like the compression

This weeks session, I sampled a drumbreak and some orchestral music, hope you guys like it!

4 Likes

By the way: I need some more of your tunes in this thread! @Kuro @blaize @DimensionsTomorrow @Naked_Viking @Le_filou @YoniDen @DataStrain

7 Likes

Cool I love the samples choices. Drums are gritty I like it. Very nice beat as usual :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah yeah, I know. It’s sad to see my DT sleeping on my desk. Have to try to make something soon.

1 Like

For sure! Its inspiring to hear you guys’ music!

Sorry, sold mine a while ago! Still definitely lurking around here though

3 Likes

What’s your setup now? Still have the Mpc One and Op-1?

Hey hey! It’s been a while. I’ll add some tunes here later in the day (were in a hurricane in Miami atm) and also Im on IG: nkd.vkng if you ever wanna check out new tunes etc.

Added you! Curious to hear more!

Yo @Sleepyhead! Sold my DT for an OT some time ago, and now testing doing beats with Maschine… Still doing hiphop beats tho!

We could throw a little sample challenge in a separate thread to gather everyone!

3 Likes

Ableton on laptop with a set of presonus atom pads :slight_smile:
How about you?

1 Like