Hip hop made with the Digitakt

trying this link again. my first contribution to the thread. the wavetable sounding thing is a hat sample played looped with the loop point modulated.

2 Likes

94.4 BPM
3 minute duration

All Digitakt
Record on Zoom H6

6 Likes

Yoni my dude you rule, excited every time you post a jam.

2 Likes

Thanks @Hawk
this makes my day!
Much Love my brother

1 Like

87.3 BPM
Gm Key

100% Digitakt
Record on Zoom H6

bang bang the party.

1 Like

95.6 BPM
2min 18sec

Ninja Scroll OST Flip!
100% Digitakt
Record on Zoom H6

3 Likes

Back at it once againnnn :

I used Overbridge for the first time in this one and it really felt like a huuuuge improvement in my workflow! Anyway hope youā€™ll like it<3

8 Likes

Creating and jaming this yesterday night. Sampling a dusty vinyl record and started to play with it.
I started to set 8 start point on the 8 tracks and played like an SP. Then Resampled and added drums and bit of arrangement.
For the drums, I used some tricks I shared in the Digitakt Unofficial Guide topic.

13 Likes

All I can bear is Beck saying ā€œMy beat is correctā€ this is tight AF! Subscribed on SC.

Sounds super cool!

yooooo :fire:

tight

thanks guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another one from dusty record.

8 Likes

as a noob the annotations are a lifesaver and help me follow along, thanks a lot.

Nice setup, smooth skills, great sound. :ok_hand: Inspiring stuff.

How do you like the Zoia Empress?

Just gotta say there are some really talented folk on here with some seriously dope beats.

Once Iā€™ve got something to share, Iā€™ll be sure to pop back.

Wowā€¦ freaking love this ā€“ especially the the character of the sound. Really, really nice.

How much of that is down to the Thyme vs the Heat?

1 Like

Thanks! Thyme is mostly for the short-delay breakdowns and occasional bit-reduction sweeps.
Obviously the Heat being on the master is playing big part of the sound but the settings are fairly subtle, probably the second circuit and moderate drive with pseudo-compression settings. Hereā€™s another snippet if you dig this kind of sound - - -

1 Like

HereĀ“s a little loop from a beat I made a while ago:

1 Like