Hip hop made with the Digitakt

Dope man, working with the DT is different from another gears / DAW. You can make things you never thinked with a DAW and that’s cool for beatmaking original tracks.

Never look back, if you sold DT it’s over, but maybe Elektron will bring a new sampler soon.

1 Like

Dope! i like the drums

1 Like

96.2 Bpm

100% Digitakt
Record with Zoom H6

Much Love @Sleepyhead Thanks for the mention
it brought me back.

I have not been posting as much music these past few months,
however,
I am still making digitakt tracks everyweek, mostly in little
bursts.
Will try post more in the future!

Much Love

edt:
here is BC free DL

4 Likes

Dope! Your stuff often sounds a bit like a modern/electronic version of the wu-tang sound.

1 Like

Another Sunday morning session… this time a more Lofi type track using lots of sidechain compression. All digitakt.

4 Likes

Don’t want to go about double posting, so here is my post about my tape release
it’s 100% digitakt and instrumental beats and tunes, released digitally
last january, and new to tape and minidisc yesterday

2 Likes

This weeks beat is a bit more ‘Boombap’ I guess… Hope you guys like it.

I will make a beattape out of all these sessions and release it on spotify etc. In early december!

2 Likes

This is the final edition of my sunday morning boombap sessions on the Digitakt. Next week I’ll release all of them as a beattape on spotify!

4 Likes

dope beat

1 Like

Thanks dude!

HeyHey! Sleepy!
Any chance we will see the
boombap sessions tape on other platforms?
I just can’t spotify!

Bandcamp for bandcamp day? perhaps?
Much Love

2 Likes

Thanks for asking! i’ll put it on soundcloud!

2 Likes

Hello there,
Long time I didn’t made music. I was too busy and I didn’t have any inspiration, but today is a great day for me.
I finally find motivation to turn on my SL1200MKII, Digitakt and PERfourMER MKII.
Started to find a sample on a vinyl, then I sampled a drum break from another vinyl, I chop it and made a kit in the DT. Started to play with, added the PERfourMER magics and ended with something far from hard hip hop but maybe you can like it anyway.

Peace.

5 Likes

Dope! Love the drums and the sound of the synth and sample combined

2 Likes

I already posted it in a separate topic, but for future visitors of this awesome topic:
Here’s my DT only beattape!

Spotify

Soundcloud

This 8 track ep is an exploration of the Digitakt as a boombap/lofi machine. All tracks are made entirely on the DT and recorded as masters out of the stereo outs.

The tracks are made by sampling vinyl, some instruments and my fav synth (the moog grandmother) into the DT, and chopping/sequencing everything in there.

4 Likes

Great stuff Sleepy!

1 Like

Many months later.
Today I have ordered my Digitone.

Much Love Hawk

1 Like

YES! I can’t think of a more qualified person to have one, you’re going to kill with it and your takt. Since we talked I got a second one in a trade, now I have my Digitone Keys for home and the standard model to keep at work, what a machine.

1 Like

I had a lot of fun making this shit beat. Digitakt 100% vinyl sampled + PERfourMER for the bassline.

3 Likes

Let’s finish this year 2020

Vinyl + PERfourMER sampled into Digitakt. 100% Digitakt jam.

10 Likes