Hip Hop Beat Battle #28 - Elektronauts, mount up!

Highly recommend their something to blaze to album!

This thread is awesome btw!

3 Likes

oooo hell yeah will do thanks for the rec!!

2 Likes

I’m hearing voices… :scream:

1 Like

That’s because your playing with a half deck!

Those are my two favorite tracks!

1 Like

Agreed!

On a similar note, I dusted off Bone’s Creepin on Ah Come Up, which is the only release that I ever liked. No Surrender gives me goosebumps.

4 Likes

I have never done one of these or anything similar before but decided to give this a try. Even though I’m light years below the level of the best in here. Had fun making my beat anyway.

3 Likes

Awesome! You can send me the track via PM when you are done.

1 Like

this is the best way to describe my beat as well, just submitted! excited to see what everyone else came up with, i drifted farther and farther from the g-funk as the song went on. tbh hardly even was there

4 Likes

Three more days lads and lasses, I’ve already received some entries. My weekend is going to be very busy, but I’ll try to upload everything Sunday.

6 Likes

Only 24 hours left (approximately).

So far we’ve got 5 entries, so let’s go all you last minute legends!

6 Likes

If I’m honest I’ve no idea what I’m doing with this challenge, I only came to the realisation yesterday when finally choosing an acapella that Nate Dogg doesn’t rap as such but does melodic type lyrics that I probably should have accounted for and made something in key to fit.

So I spent time googling what tracks of his are in the key of the beat I made.
I personally think my effort isn’t too good but I’ll still post it to you tomorrow regardless if you’re not doing the poll till Sunday

8 Likes

I love this idea @Jedilicious, but I’m not going to make this one. Life & the flu have made the past couple of weeks difficult to knuckle down and if I’m honest I was probably a little scared of the challenge of this one! Looking forward to hearing the entries.

5 Likes

I agree, always up for trying different.
It was fun trying something I wouldn’t usually do

3 Likes

Got something for this one (first time battle) I just need to fix up a few things. Should be able to submit this afternoon if that’s not too late :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Same here, I did my best to follow the rules… it was fun, but not easy.
Finally, I succeed to finished mine. :okej:

Great theme once again, curious to hear the other works :heat:

6 Likes

8 Submissions so far! And I can already tell you, this will get your lowriders bouncing…

giphy

edit: thanks @Ooly!

9 Likes

not enough time for me but the idea was excellent ! I will listen to your songs !

3 Likes

Voting thread is up!

3 Likes