Hi, im ylva and im making a youtube album using mainly elektron boxes

actually im pretty happy you did! <3 i wanted to start the post with a disclaimer that im sorry that i post too much etc :slight_smile: so you bailed me out

4 Likes

I had a feeling that this was possible! Cool!

1 Like

This is really wonderful. Just fell asleep laid on the grass in a sunny garden, with this on headphones, and it was blissful.

4 Likes

this, my friend, makes me happy!

1 Like

3 Likes

updating this, available for free download here:

5 Likes

The builds ups, the progressions, the vocals…
Cheers Ylva.

Some of my favorites:

10 Likes

Just discovered your music via this thread and instantly had to pick up on Bandcamp. Your beats and the work with the vocal samples is amazing!

3 Likes

got some free download codes for sun drums, here are 3 - can be redeemed at http://ylvatrax.bandcamp.com/yum

kec6-bz3e

n6hu-w6lu

mz4d-hyqp

1 Like

HI

Thanx a. lot

just used the last one mz4d.

will send you one of mine. love gloves idea too!

1 Like

Thank you :pray: :blush:

1 Like

Some amazing music over here! A couple of these tracks really remind me of Traumprinz with the rnb vocal samples and melancholic melodies. Beautiful stuff!

1 Like

hello everyone, i finally got to do extended play 4

i recently got a blofeld, still not sure what i think about this synth, but i do feel that it complements the OT pretty well cause its equally beautiful, weird and frustrating <3

anyways its also on bandcamp

xx
y

23 Likes

I still can’t get over how awesome your vocal sampling is.
You’ve really made the Blofeld your own, it fits into your overall sound well. These tracks really remind me of “We miss you” era Wisp, and he’s one of about 5 people who’ve had me openly weeping on a dancefloor.
Keep it up.
Instant purchase.

3 Likes

thank you @Fin25 for the very kind words and the support <3

1 Like

Listening to Rush on repeat. Mind-blowing, awesome work! And like many have pointed out, the vocal sampling is incredible!

1 Like

thank you @korpinen, also @Fin25 ive listened to wisp for the first time yesterday, really really good stuff!

Great way to start my day :star_struck:

I’m wondering how the synth is controlled, can you tell a bit more about the setup?

1 Like

@silent_move thanks! the OT sequences the blofeld via midi din and the diy midi controller is connected to the same computer im recording with and sends multiple midi ccs per knob to the blofeld so i can control different params across the voices and have a macro performance knob

Alright, thanks!
Looks like the box on the side is an update of the Arduino circuit you had on some of your tracks.

I can’t emphasis enough how unique your tracks are to me, thanks for all the emotions you summon.

2 Likes