Hi, im ylva and im making a youtube album using mainly elektron boxes

@Fin25 thank you friend, stay safe!

1 Like

Props to that, I still think you’ve missed a trick by not using shadow puppets imo

1 Like

Haha true that! Stay safe yourself.

1 Like

Stunning… thank you

1 Like

Ylva, I came across your new stuff on YouTube last night while I was kicking it with my brother and I made him watch the whole thing. We were blown away, as always! I was wondering what software you were using with it (I thought it was a compressor, couldn’t tell on the smaller screen we had), so thanks for the explanation. Keep on churning out awesome tunes! We love it!

1 Like

Wonderful sounds.

1 Like

@AlmaxMere thank you friend, the software is “sun drums”, a max for live drum machine i wrote for this ep (and is also included with the release), if you scroll up the thread there is a screenshot and some words on it, but if you have any questions lemme know

3 Likes

offer still stands!

3 Likes

coming back to this thread each time finding always some good tracks to listen to :smiley:
like what you’re doing with the machines and the effort you put into this

2 Likes

Subscribed to your YouTube channel recently - thank you for sharing your (great) creations with us!

1 Like

@Cosmic @ViolentMeals @guga @geronimo and in everyone else in general, thank you very much for your ongoing support!

5 Likes

Your music @ylva fills me with a combination of hope and sadness and provides me with profound moments. I thank you for your support. Your music lifts me up.

4 Likes

This is a beautiful thing to say, @ViolentMeals.

2 Likes

@ViolentMeals knowing this is probably the biggest motivation for me to continue doing what i do,
i did not have much expectations when i started this, it was more of a “hey i wanna have a project where i dont think too much, i just feel”. hearing such words was from someone listening to it was way beyond my imagination <3

7 Likes

You are too humble. I haven’t heard a bad track yet. keep it up, you are an inspiration. Also, the gloves are cool.

1 Like

i made a new tune, hope everyone is holding up <3

15 Likes

Cool!

AAA stands for Anti Anxiety Association and is an 8 track ambient album from the house of Ylva.

Thank you Ylva :slight_smile:

18 Likes

ha, you beat me to that, thanks @LyingDalai! id like to mention that its a free download affair <3

2 Likes

also - a fun fact - i know its subtle but in the video im controlling the visuals with the octatrack fader, something i wanted to try since a long time

7 Likes

Oh, sorry, I should have let you do this, seems obvious now. But I was very excited to listen to this ^^

2 Likes