Hey Universe! Where's my gear?

2 Likes

^ Alan Watts :+1: I love his philosophy and Earl Nightingale also.

1 Like

I love Alan Watts, he’s one of my favorites… I have lots of his lectures as audio and have listened to them for years, sometimes I fall asleep to it…
I really enjoy his discussions on Zen…

My favorite guitar was lost between Greece and France for a month, I had it back after. I have it since 25 years now.

1 Like

Your case is on its own tour…
It’s probably been playing gigs and partying its rollers off! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Apparently… seems it wanted one last hurrah in São Paulo. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::brazil::metal:t5:

1 Like

So today is the 19th of FedEx. I’m preparing to take the bus to the venue shipping and receiving department to get my gear.
I’m very curious if this is the end of this little saga, meaning everything is in the case the way I packed it over a week ago, or if I’m going to have continued contact with these folks.

I should know in an hour or two.

3 Likes

30mn later… Still waiting for hearing the answer from the Universe !!
:sweat:

3 Likes

Woohoo!!! Just like I packed it.

18 Likes

ITS A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!

woo

2 Likes

good experience…. and one of the best threads of the year. Happy Tweaking!

1 Like

Now you can pack one up and celebrate! :grin:

After our mystical ruminations about gear and the universe, I found some Alan Watts (whom I quoted) that I hadn’t heard before:-http://download1097.mediafire.com/gk7fotwvvqxg/8al4vsjw1w1jbns/--Alan+Watts+-+How+Could+This+Happen+To+Me+(360p_H.264-AAC).mp3

Alan Watts was a famous British philosopher who was known for explaining eastern philosophy to Western folks… And one of my personal favorite people to listen to.

In this lecture he happens to speak of how we perceive our internal and external world, our relationship with the universe, and even relates things to musical scales and intervals…

It’s a good listen…