Hey Universe! Where's my gear?

Elvis should be on a Machinedrum.

1 Like

Haha, I’m a boarder line rainbow bliss bunny! But I can talk tech so here I am!
Oneness is a hippy dippy term, I don’t mind using it because for me I feel it as truth. I am empowered in my beliefs and don’t mind if I’m mocked, judged, ridiculed, etc… People can call me a hippy or seeing through rose colored glasses or whatever, that doesn’t change my truth, and doesn’t bother me at all…

All of this is not something that can be logically reasoned, it requires trust in an unknown mystery…
To me that’s the greatest part of life, I accept that life can not be explained away and embrace the mystery…
I can’t prove it to anyone, and there’s no point in me trying…
It absolutely works for me though… And since it’s my own truth no one can convince me it’s wrong… For me it is true.

To me your balls and my forehead are both integral pieces of the universe, the entire universe depends on your balls as well as the entire universe depends on my forehead… At this moment there is no universe where they do not exist. Just as the cells in your body are separate but make up you which can be seen as one, your balls and my forehead are sparate but still very much two building blocks that help build the universe as can be seen as one.
Even the fact that were talking about this is bringing on a more worldly type connection between the two (or three :joy:)…
Haha!

Digging deeper I feel there’s just an energy creating everything in this moment, it’s the same stuff making up everything that is. I can’t really explain, I believe books could be written about it for thousands of years but never quite get to the point… Its not something understood by thinking about it, it’s more of a feeling… :rainbow::monkey_face::rainbow:

6 Likes

Ur not alone! I’m sure there’s quite a few of us bliss bunny geometrically aligned crystalline star children who are into Elektron boxes :wink:

4 Likes

Was actually a good answer. And I’m glad you have a sense of humor.

3 Likes

For sure man, your alright with me whether I make sense or seem like a fool to you!
Doesn’t worry me and I already like you just from reading your replies on the forum…
Now let’s never make these associations again! :sweat_smile: (even though they are one!) :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah i can include myself on the team

1 Like

Sweet, we’re getting the band back together!
I knew I wasn’t the only one!

And in the immortal words of our funkadelic funkateers partying aboard the mothership:

Good thoughts, Bad thoughts: Funk Lore
:moyai::moyai::moyai::loud_sound::notes::sparkles::moyai::moyai::moyai:
Free your mind, and your ass will follow…

4 Likes

Yeah of course lets go to Brazil to search for the Knowledge with Aya…… and maybe we can find the Octa. Goooood Vibes Nauts!!!

1 Like

Yes, we shall visit shamans who will mix the root note of the sacred sample with the vine tune parameter, and prepare the Octauasca…
For at least three days before we must only play pure samples of sine waves, singing bowls, and gongs and stuff from our OTs, to be cleansed for our journey…
What happens next we shall see…

3 Likes

With Chacruna tritones and the Icaro speaking to our souls we search for the sun

2 Likes

I want some of whatever it is you @Open_Mike @elektrobot7 are smokin…::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I took enough for all of us years ago, now I’m just like this… :joy:
You didn’t smoke it though, miraculous stuff, it looked like water!

1 Like

Octahuasca? Hello album title geez!

2 Likes

I love this thread, it helps with where I’m at with my life right now…
The title can even be looked at from funny angles and read “what’s the place of my gear in the universe”, and maybe we are the gear and thus “what’s our place in the universe”…

I usually don’t express this stuff, because oddly enough it upsets people if what you are saying hints that they are the cause of their own problems and can change their life for the better by thinking and feeling differently… Instead of hearing the part about how they have absolute power to make it better, they hear the part about how they create their own problems and then get upset at you about it to various degrees, might even hate you for it…
Or they may just think your a blithering idiot… Or they give out tons of examples of how it must not be true, but don’t consider trying it…

So I’ve learned to keep quite about all of this and use various degrees of filters when I speak with someone. If someone is a business professional I will talk to them in a more serious manner, using more proper English, bigger words, and not talk of spiritual things, to gain their trust. If I talk to a young street kid I’ll use a lot more slang and a completely different tone, maybe say some more trippy things. If I’m at a light body activation journey group, I will spill the galactic beans…
If I’m on Elektronauts I usually just talk tech and crack jokes… (Usually…)

I can’t always live up to what I’ve been describing that’s for sure, and indeed right now I feel I’m at a turning point where I have not been not doing good for the past two years and in recent times up to this very moment I am remembering and trying to realize and live how I’ve said again…

So here I am, being me, and not bottling it up…
Wishing the nauts all good vibes, and praying for the world to stop suffering and start living a life of love and compassion for all beings…

Your friendly Octanaut,
Open

9 Likes

Hehe, I do like it when you grab the mike, my open-minded friend.

5 Likes

@J_C_SelectorV2 - thanks for giving a fuck! I have a feeling I’ll need all I can find.

@Open_Mike - the mind blown gif again… also, exploration requires leaving the path, no?

This is my favorite tech forum. Reading this post throughout the day has provided me with some needed levity… thanks y’all.

2 Likes

So get this… the case was found Monday, and promptly lost again. In fact, they, JetBlue, allege that the one case went *back to São Paulo and arrived back in the US last night. So I should be reunited with my stuff on the 19th of FedEx @Jukka manages to get things right… assuming that the case doesn’t go missing again.
Had a rocking gig tonight though.

5 Likes

Yuuuuuupiiiii!!!

Let´s go space truckin´ man you made or…… the universe for sure. you have the key ingredient: positive vibe to make things happen. this is great. Good luck with the gig.

2 Likes

All forms, substances, and even thoughts are a modern manifestation of Big Bang light. Start with light in an infinite growing space, billions of years later you get people pondering that light. Of what I’ve observed and experienced in my time, love is so special and wonderful.

4 Likes

“The 19th of Fedex” … That about sums it up. (funny typo)

Fingers crossed for you man, and hope all works out. Stay positive.

2 Likes