Hello and cleaning advice?

I’m new here, so first off…Hi!

I’ve recently rescued my MnM and MD from 15 years in storage… What do you use to clean the top faceplate?

3 Likes

water damped cloth

7 Likes

Avoid using sugary drinks

4 Likes
1 Like

Microfiber towels, slightly damp with a very small bit of soap at most, shop towels will also have little fiber content to drop.

You don’t need or want harsh cleansers for the case, it leads to people complaining that their UI came right off :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

:laughing:

this is how people bathed back in the 60’s and it all worked out for them. except for that woodstock fiasco. and the stones at altamont. but otherwise juuuuusssst fine.

4 Likes

Had the dreaded bootup freeze so had to take off the faceplate - decided to clean it whilst not obstructed by knobs etc, boy there was some crap on it from the previous owner and I thought it was mint lol

Fixed the freeze but now sound is barely audible from any output or headphones so guess need to open it again - the thought of undoing all those screws again lol

1 Like

i thought that was patchouli!

i still can’t go to some arty dives without someone from two rows away causing my throat to close up :frowning:

1 Like