Have we lost focus as a company? (Meta lolz, please read thread before taking life seriously)

@Fin25 honestly all this complaining you’re doing on here makes me think you might just be a miserable git underneath it all…

6 Likes

I lost focus but swapped out my contacts. All good now, thanks!

1 Like

I appreciate everything you do on here, focused or not!

1 Like

Have Focus lost their focus as a band?

2 Likes

Just a gentle reminder - if you’re not a teenager you have no business in commenting in this thread, TE don’t hide the fact that they make stuff for pre-adults, it does exactly what it says on the tin.

Shit, just checked my birth certificate, I don’t qualify as a teenager any more (I must have inadvertently read my name and thinking Daren said teen, haven’t had my morning coffee yet) so I’ll bow out now and leave it to you youngsters to discuss this important topic.

Don’t have a CWO man.

5 Likes

Get orf my land!

2 Likes

Everybody over-generalises everything always.

4 Likes

Cash rules everything around me

1 Like

You’ve misunderstood, it’s engineered by teenagers.

That’s how they keep the prices so low.

5 Likes

…is focus losing focus?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lifestyle_brand#:~:text=A%20lifestyle%20brand%20is%20a,the%20consumer's%20way%20of%20life

Yup, pretty on point, right? It’s all aspirational shite. TE are the Yeezy of music production.

So that I know who to mute?

1 Like

remember the “artist fellowship” they announced back in july 2020? still can’t find any sort of follow up since then, probably lost focus with that too

1 Like

2 Likes

Lost focus? The focus is spot on. It’s aimed at wallets. Hyperfocus.

2 Likes

Many of us adults also have no focus

Most of us are positive your name is dare

2 Likes