Have we lost focus as a company? (Meta lolz, please read thread before taking life seriously)

Yep, time we turned the proverbial weapon upon ourselves, folks.

Maybe all this stuff isn’t shit.

Maybe it’s us that’s shit?

54 Likes

Safe is the new brave

2 Likes

maybe we got lost focus as a customer…

11 Likes

You are right, it’s a joke.

1 Like

Maybe you already saw this…

20 Likes

…uberfancy…uberpricy…uberswedish…

would’nt call it lost focus…it’s more like uberfocussed…

finest funny sonic luxury toolz 'n toys…for all the big birls and goys…

1 Like

If I didn’t make it clear in the OP, I’m taking the piss.

Please let’s not ruin a bit of fun by taking it all seriously.

5 Likes

You mean this thread has lost focus?

11 Likes

Yeah.

The only thing this thread can do now turn into all the things I was hoping for, otherwise it’s clearly failing as a company.

5 Likes

Maybe the real OP-1 focus was the friends we made along the way.

12 Likes

Does it have song mode though?

3 Likes

Nah, it’s one of them linear threads.

Much better, as it’s not limited to 64 posts

1 Like

I think they’re targeting… Trump? Field is clearly a reference to him playing golf all day long. He can’t use Twitter anymore so they added a built-in radio transmitter. It all makes sense now.

7 Likes

Is failing as a company still relevant if you’re a thumbnail wanker ?

4 Likes

Actually, I thought they had lost focus until this product. Literally the only thing wrong with it for me is the price. And that is soooooo wrong that it wrecks the product, but in terms of the device that they’ve created, I don’t think they’ve lost focus. Which is the opposite of what I believed a week ago. If only economic reality for most people could enter the minds of the TE top brass, everything would be great. It does seem like the field has been artificially priced too highly for effect.

1 Like

I hereby give this thread cup holders. You’re welcome

4 Likes

Which OP are you talking about?

13 Likes

It’s a business. The focus is to make money. I made two orders with them yesterday 12 minutes apart. My order numbers are 16 apart from each other. Suppose they sustain half that and let’s pretend most orders were POs, so an average order price of $100.

That estimate is $96k in revenue and since they are selling direct I’m guessing at least half is profit so let’s call it a nice $50k.

If they can do that daily For just 30 days a year that’s $1.5m in profit.

So no, seems like their focus is spot on. It is you who maybe never had the focus and clarity to know they are here to get paid and they are doing a killer job at that.

7 Likes

I put my coffee on my phone. It didn’t work. I spilled it all over myself.

Defective. Broken cupholders. Even as a free thread, it costs WAY too much

5 Likes

You will have to direct your comments to our customer service representative…

1 Like