Have we lost focus as a company? (Meta lolz, please read thread before taking life seriously)

I’d rather moan about it on the internet. Thanks

9 Likes

Brilliant!

:joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

If the op-1 field had a cup holder I would buy it in a heartbeat.
Even if it cost an extra 1k for the cupholder and even though I can’t afford it.
I’d start cruising truck stop’s and pay for it that way.
I’d want one that badly.
Fuck fidelity.

2 Likes

Doesn’t really matter. Octatrack owners will be happy. Damn, I’ll need to buy my third Octatrack now. Thanks OP (1?)

2 Likes

There’s this concept: “art as a joke”. Maybe it’s a “product as a joke”. Kind of like a performance in which the purchaser is in fact the actor in the play.

7 Likes

Really dude? :joy:

Has @Fin25 lost focus as a troll?

17 Likes

The real question is has Elekronauts lost focus as a forum?

18 Likes

When Elektronauts gains focus (ie when there’s something that everyone obsesses about in multiple threads), it’s not nearly as much fun.

6 Likes

Yeah, 30 posts into this thread and nobody asked if the OT is relevant in 2022. What happened to this forum?!

4 Likes

Is it? :joy:

1 Like

Was just writing this as a top level post

2 Likes

Right? I came here for the OT sound quality complaints and stayed for the relevancy posts. All this talk of money now!

3 Likes

I still can’t believe my Syntakt isn’t a sampler

14 Likes

Ugh and my DT is mono

2 Likes

Yeah - the TX-6 would be perfect for me if it was twice the size and half the price with an inbuilt recorder and a touch screen and no audio interface and blue.

5 Likes

My DT has Mono :disappointed:

(I kiss my DT often)

6 Likes

Wondering how many more people will come in here, read only the 1st post, and give a serious response, as if anyone is waiting for their genius opinions.

3 Likes

Im just waiting for TE Field Field a miniature field you can lay on your floor and play your Op-1 Field on!!

COME ON TE!

8 Likes

I could def use a TE yoga mat

1 Like