Have we lost focus as a company? (Meta lolz, please read thread before taking life seriously)

Ha, there’s no need to go outside and touch grass with the brand new TE Field Mat. Succulents optional.

1 Like

no no yoga FIELD with fake barley straws

1 Like

If the Field had wood sides nobody would be complaining

7 Likes

I wood be.

13 Likes

The speed at which you replied makes this even more hilarious :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Flagged!

Meh.

There is no product like OP-1F, they cn charge what ever they like.

I think they are the most focused synth company in the world.

1 Like

TE is so whack! They should’ve just done an OP-1 AE with a new paint job & a few custom patches, but w/ no new features/functionality.

5 Likes

So you have tiny hands?

2 Likes

Tiny, but also fat.

Like Chunk from the goonies

1 Like

A few…

6 Likes

We’re living in a galaxy that will be flushed down the universe into a supermassive black hole and no OB-1 field forces gonna help. Basically, we’re doomed so whatever.

oh wait…

it’s not “the teenage depressed focus group” thread? my bad…

2 Likes

Every time I see “field” in this context, I think “reality distortion field”…

1 Like

I think "posh buggers and their fields. When I was a lad it was all…

Oh,

Hang on…"

1 Like

I don’t think they lost focus. On the contrary, I think they shifted their focus… on money :slight_smile:

I know they’re a small company blablabla, components are scarce, blablabla.

But look at @trash80 and his amazing M8. He managed to pull it off by himself… with a lot of effort, of course.

I love that little thing to bits. And features aside, the fact that he worked so hard at it and put a fair price on it, has my long term respect.

5 Likes

Reference please? I know some UK culture but it’s easy to go over my head.

1 Like

It’s an old cliché that older, more rural people in the UK like to moan about progress, especially when that means housing/infrastructure development, by saying incredulously “when I was a lad, it was all fields round 'ere”

3 Likes

Atm I can’t imagine buying anything from them again.
Op1 normal ( had one , sold it )
Op1 field - stupid £££
Opz - was interesting but failed to match hype and had hw issues , plus quite expensive when u buy cartridge thing just for connectivity.
Pocket operators- I bought most but realised I play with them but never properly ‘used’ them.
Silly speakers etc - zero interest.

Bye TE .

3 Likes

More than a few.

Loads