Haunted Hearts for Digitone

Thank you all for the super kind words about the sound pack.

In case you’re interested, I made videos for all four demo tracks. Here they are combined. Hope you enjoy them.

16 Likes

Watched this while getting ready for work this morning. Really nice work (as always)!

1 Like

…seems really like, there’s pretty much no sound u can’t do within this little fm monsta…
…still just scratching the surface on mine…
what a beauty…pure digital sonic bliss…can’t wait to finally find the time again to give this machine really all the attention it deserves and put it in full and exclusive only focus…but i’m afraid it’ll be autumn by then already…
but damned god job, really…

2 Likes

Listening to the demo, some of the best tracks I’ve heard from the Digitone. Defo buying this, great work.

3 Likes

Purchased this evening. Really inspiring patches. Love them.

1 Like

Wonderful! Thank you!

1 Like

excellent pack, no fillers. I especially like the sad mood of some tones, really great for downtempo, triphop etc.

4 Likes

Is there a patch list somewhere?

…I’m trying to correct a mistake I made. I’ve loaded this (and several other) sound pack to my Digitone and I lost the sheet that told me which pack went in which bank.

1 Like

@boboter Just wanted to give some feedback. I usually never use any presets on my synths but your sounds really speak to me. I use them a lot and made plenty of patterns with them I really like. I hope for a successor :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That makes me super happy. Thanks! It’s wonderful to know that these sounds are used to create something new.

Maybe some day there will be a new pack. But I’m not working on anything preset-related at the moment.

3 Likes

I’m a bit late to the party but I got this yesterday morning and went through every single preset, low and high octaves, with and without reverb.

A definite winner! I can’t wait to try it through my pedalboard this afternoon.

3 Likes

Gorgeous patches ! I always make my own sounds but after getting your album " Would " ( just superb ) and after trying to get the point with the Digitone ( got it 4 months ago ), i decided to try … And that’s what i’ve been doing the whole morning and a part of the afternoon … and will continue to enjoy these little hearts for a long time … be well !

6 Likes

The Soundpack screams to be played with a Digitone Keys…

1 Like

Just checked all the new JH factory patches. Gorgeous again

2 Likes

I haven’t visited this thread in quite a while and a notification just lead me here. So glad you guys are still enjoying the sounds. I used them a lot myself to be honest. Of course I tried to change them up a bit, but still, they are in many of my new tracks. It sure is handy to have some sounds at hand while you’re in the flow.

3 Likes

Best 11€ I’ve ever spent! Each patch is a song on its own, such an inspiring collection of sounds.

1 Like

I rarely buy soundpacks, but when I do…
I mess up!
I clicked on the wrong link and bought the Digitone soundpack instead of the Syntakt one! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

But no problem really: it’s gorgeous, really sounds like you @boboter, as if you had put a bit of your soul in this! Very inspiring, it pushes me to go easy on the sound and adopt Jogging House’s pace.

I’m impressed.

3 Likes

Ha, retro packed :slight_smile: Glad you enjoy it, tho. I spend an absurd amount of time making these sound packs, so I’m glad that somehow shines through the patches.

1 Like

It does feel like you spend quite some time…
I still have to test it with a keyboard, I have not checked if you used velocity/aftertouch modifiers, but I can already tell you’ve been deep in patching.

Your sounds offer a very nice place to start from and explore further the instrument.
And my mistake comes at a time I really needed to get back to the Digitone for next live sesh, so it’s perfect actually :hugs:

1 Like

Great! I hope the sounds will help you with that.

Modifiers are active in my patches.

1 Like