Haunted Hearts for Digitone

I haven’t visited this thread in quite a while and a notification just lead me here. So glad you guys are still enjoying the sounds. I used them a lot myself to be honest. Of course I tried to change them up a bit, but still, they are in many of my new tracks. It sure is handy to have some sounds at hand while you’re in the flow.

3 Likes

Best 11€ I’ve ever spent! Each patch is a song on its own, such an inspiring collection of sounds.

1 Like

I rarely buy soundpacks, but when I do…
I mess up!
I clicked on the wrong link and bought the Digitone soundpack instead of the Syntakt one! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

But no problem really: it’s gorgeous, really sounds like you @boboter, as if you had put a bit of your soul in this! Very inspiring, it pushes me to go easy on the sound and adopt Jogging House’s pace.

I’m impressed.

3 Likes

Ha, retro packed :slight_smile: Glad you enjoy it, tho. I spend an absurd amount of time making these sound packs, so I’m glad that somehow shines through the patches.

1 Like

It does feel like you spend quite some time…
I still have to test it with a keyboard, I have not checked if you used velocity/aftertouch modifiers, but I can already tell you’ve been deep in patching.

Your sounds offer a very nice place to start from and explore further the instrument.
And my mistake comes at a time I really needed to get back to the Digitone for next live sesh, so it’s perfect actually :hugs:

1 Like

Great! I hope the sounds will help you with that.

Modifiers are active in my patches.

1 Like