šŸŽƒ Halloween track challenge

The way this normally works, according to the guidelines, is that the winner is expected to curate the next challenge. In this case, sezare56 should put one together for us. If for some reason, due to his busy schedule or lack of interest, etc. he doesnā€™t do so, Iā€™ll definitely be willing to put together the follow up, if for no reason other than the fact that this is fun. There is no ownership here.

A few people above mentioned the idea of doing something Christmas related and I too like that idea. I suppose we wait to see what direction sezare56 decides to steer us towards. :smiley:

3 Likes

Ok here we go :

Produce a cover or remix of Jingle Bells, any style / tempo ! *
Dead end, december the 24th.

Example :

*yes @Fin25, gabber allowed

7 Likes

Mineā€™s done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY.

2 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

Got it.
Yea, I can see how it could have been better, but it was a spur of the moment thing and can always be improved upon for next time.

One idea would be to get more than 12 votes :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Sure.

I found weird the 3 votes count. I wonā€™t complain for that one of course :smile:, but I think something like 3 points for the first votes, 2 points for the second votes and 1 point for the third votes would be more logical.
Make sense?
Or only 1 category vote.

1 Like

None of this matters, Iā€™m gonna crush all of you so hard thereā€™s gonna be no-one left to vote.

2 Likes

@Fin25 is going to stack the bodies into 3 neat piles. :joy:

Ainā€™t gonna be nothing neat about itā€¦

1 Like

ā€œFun Challenge Takes Oddly Combative Turnā€

4 Likes

With that low turnout, yes.
Although I guess the results would be same, surely?

Besides, I thought it good to be a little more inclusive of everyone, there 18 entries after all - lots of choice.

However you want to run it, just let me know and Iā€™ll do the next one :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Yeah, I liked the option of voting for your favorite 3. I liked too many of em for different reasons. Top 3 was nice, I say.

1 Like

Whaaaaat!?

3 Likes

Not with 3 points for 1st, 2 for 2nd, 1 for 3rd :
@amku would be 1st, @Anfim 2nd, me 3rd. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ok.
Thatā€™s how I voted (apart from 3rd) :wink:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™m in!

2 Likes

Are you going to post this in a separate post? Also, are you going to leave it open for us to use any equipment and any software that we choose? :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think thatā€™s exactly how I voted :slight_smile:

1 Like