Goliath - 16 hands in one

2 Likes

Is someone else making and selling their own SMD @guga?

1 Like

Exactly the same design as SMD.
Knob, Midi port positions, Box design…
I really hope it is @guga

http://www.gugabox.com/v3/smd.html

1 Like

Ordered \o/

1 Like

:astonished::grin: - it’s all ok guys, it’s still the same little box you know :relaxed: - i’ll post a ‘proper’ update (most probably tomorrow) so to make things more clear (change website and all that…)
thanks for the interest and support @Sugamo @Ryan @klerc @Rusty :relaxed:

8 Likes

I was ready to get out the pitchforks, but if @guga says it’s cool, then it’s cool. :thup:

7 Likes

:smile::grin:

1 Like

All the confusion :slight_smile:

Backed up :thup:

:smile_cat:

2 Likes

@guga : is there any chance that on Goliath CC values progression would be inverted wrt the knob turning ?
I once suggested that when setting a CC match, one could turn SMD knob counterclockwise for inverted parameter progression as opposed to normal progression when initializing by turning right… Is Goliath capable of closing the filter while opening the envelope ?
:spy:

I wish you viel success !

3 Likes

this and other suggestions/features are still on the ‘to-do list’ and it’s more a matter of choosing which one should be implemented rather than the other. the short answer to this is: yes, it’s doable…when and if it will be implemented is rather a ‘time/resource related’ :slight_smile:
i hope this helps @LyingDalai and vielen thanks! :grin:

1 Like

Good luck with your new venture. Making 100 ? I hope you have elves helping out.

thanks a lot @re5et … yeah, we’ve enrolled few of them :grin:

1 Like

We have a bunch of gibbons helping out :slight_smile: :monkey_face:

2 Likes

:monkey: :monkey: :monkey:

2 Likes

:monkey::rainbow: :+1:

@Rusty @Open_Mike Monkey business!

Building your MIDI devices since 2017

4 Likes

…for those of you who haven’t come across this one (or have and forgot about it), a little reminder :relaxed:
you still have some time to support+ this project on the kickstarter page, show your love to the monkey and the monkey will be happy and playful :grin: thanks :monkey_face:

5 Likes

There are a few units left from the first batch, shipping in May.

So is it possible to send the MnM external midi tracks through the Goliath and back into the MnM internal sequencer tracks?