Goliath - 16 hands in one

yep, that’s possible :relaxed: and it actually makes it for some extra added fun, in combination with the MM internal sequencer

1 Like

…and i would like to remember that the KS is still ongoing and there’re only few days left to give some support, only one more unit and it’ll reach its first stretchgoal :relaxed: thanks

Guga so basically I it allows multiple midi CC values in one knob turn?

yep, exactly :relaxed: similar to what you would do on a MD with a CTR-AL machine, but for MIDI

3 Likes

Bump !

Jump in the train guys, it gonna leave, \0/

2 Likes

The device makes it possible to randomize the CC that were set : very interesting while composing or to get fills before reloading the Kit.

3 Likes

You got another backer. This will be fun to play with on Maschine, prophet 6, and I think my voyager takes CC too

2 Likes

nnnice one @v00d00ppl! thanks a lot for the support and making the KS reach the stretch goal :relaxed: :champagne: :laughing:
looking forward to your (and of course others’) feedback. much much appreciated :monkey_face:

3 Likes

the KS campaign has ended successfully! :champagne: :relaxed: big big thanks to all of you that have supported it.
things are getting prepared so there’ll be more news to come soon, stay tunad :grin:

6 Likes

quick update (…it was photoshooting day again today :grin:)

these will be shipped in the next coming days :relaxed:

8 Likes

Woo! Can’t wait to hook it up to my MnM

1 Like

5 Likes

I’m excited. Thanks Guga

Ok Go ! Impatient to try mine !

1 Like

:laughing: :grin: :laughing:

looking forward to hear feedback from all of you, hoping it will add some extra fun to your music making times :relaxed:

1 Like

…and once more: thanks a lot to all of you who helped in the making, much much appreciated :relaxed:

3 Likes

You really need to make the Morph 4 again, that really appeals

1 Like

Ahem was looking forward to use it with DT but it seems I’ll have to wait for next update ^^

2 Likes

…still on the ‘to-do list’ :relaxed: it’ll hopefully be back at some point