Geometry Sound Packs Digitone

Hello, I’m new here at Elektronauts, I’m Gabor, a composer and sound designer. I think it’s time to introduce the Geometry Sound Pack I made for the Digitone synthesizer. My goal was to show a slightly different face of this great synth, than what we know. Digitone has a lot more options than we might think at first. In this sound packages, you will hear many analogish sounds, many evolving pads, such as we know from the Korg Trinity for example. These sounds can be used in a wide variety of musical fields, such as, vintage electronic music, film scores, and today’s modern techno. Two sound packs, 2x128 presets.
I hope you will be enjoy.

You can get it here:

YouTube demo link :

21 Likes

Welcome Gabor,
bought your first Geometry SP, when it came out. It´s really one of my favourite DN-Soundpacks, with those sounds I don’t feel the need of an analog synth in my DT-DN-OT-Setup. ‘I feel love’ for your use of the Arp in some your patches. Maybe a tiny suggestion for future sound design as a matter of personal taste: Please just don’t overuse the Auto-Panning. :wink:
Keep up the good work man! Cheers!

1 Like

Hi, First of all, thank you for your purchase! Though usually i like the wideness, but i agree. In some case seems to be panorama is wide, luckily we can reduce easily with Panorama, Chorus, or Delay Width. Thanks your reply :slight_smile:

1 Like

The link to the second part that was missed:

6 Likes

Welcome Gabor. That is an impressive sound pack. I’m definitely jumping on it once I get my DN a bit more organized.

1 Like

I’ve collected some “analogish” sounds, from both geometry sound packs, and i made a video.

12 Likes

These sounds are fantastic, if I had a Digitone I’d have already scooped it up. Nice!

These are really great! Any chance you would sell just these at a discount?

3 Likes

Until the end of the week the price dropped.

1 Like

Geometry Sound Pack 2 is still on sale.

5 Likes

Should I grab one or two if I’m looking for bread and butter style analog keys and pads?

Both sound packs include bread-and-butter style analog presets and another, more genre-oriented sound. (Synthpop, psytrance, goa and classic vintage…etc). But these sound packs not only contain analog style sounds, there are also many digital moving pads, movie soundtracks, arpeggiators, and sci-fi effects. (Now the second pack on discount price.)

1 Like

I was interested in Geometry’s Digitone sound packs. I have been impressed with the quality of the sounds they provide, and I am considering purchasing several of them. However, I would like to hear from other users how they have enjoyed using these sound packages. I would also like to know if there are any specific packages that you can recommend, especially if you have already used them in your tracks. I would appreciate any feedback and recommendations!

It isn’t obvious from the Bandcamp page that the pack is discounted. What is the normal full price for each pack? (These packs sound interesting and I’m sure I will purchase at some point!)

1 Like

hands down the best packs i’ve bought. essential basslines and other analog-y goodness. only fear is if they make more i’ll run out of patch spaces eventually

As far as I know (but I could be wrong), bandcamp can’t show which is the sale price. That’s why I wrote earlier in this post that Geometry 2 is currently on sale. (And I also wrote in some other places, for example in some Facebook groups.)

Geometry Sound Packs 1 and 2 prices dropped down.
Price is 15 Euros instead of 21 Euros.

4 Likes

last two days to get on sale

Those previews are gorgeous, I particularly like the second one. Well done, lovely packs!

1 Like

A little inspiration with Geometry Sound Packs sounds.

3 Likes