Geometry Sound Packs Digitone

Finally landed a DN this month, so I’m psyched to pick up these Geometry sound packs today on sale. Thanks, @hadron .

1 Like

Hello, @hadron, will the Geometry Sound Pack 1 and 2 be on another sale soon at all?

I’m not usually a big fan of Black Friday, but since several of you asked for it, here it is.

2 Likes

Hi, Yes now, you have two days.

This is my little home sanctuary, it’s where I make my albums, and it’s where the Geometry Sound Packs were made.

16 Likes

Oh noo did i miss the sale ?

Not yet

Thanks all of you very much for your interest and purchase.
I decided to keep the sale prices until Wednesday.

3 Likes

For those who missed the last sale, and for new Digitone owners.

10 Likes

Just dropping by to say that I bought both packs a few weeks ago and they are great, full of inspiring stuff. Thanks for making it, cheers!

3 Likes

Thanks, glad to hear

I got the first pack a while ago and just got the second one tonight.

Special mention for that last one which is by far the best pack I ever heard/got/used on the DN and it already helped me quite a bit to understand some important stuff in sound design with the DN.

Thanks for that and congratulations for your amazing work, keep up the good job!

3 Likes

I just decided to give both of these a try. While I have only had enough time to go through the 256 sounds for an initial listen, everything sounded like excellent work. I am quite sure I will get good use of these and very glad I finally added them to my Digitone. Cheers and thanks. Well done.

I purchased the first pack awhile ago and like others have noted, was super impressed. Great analog style basses and some lovely starting points for pads.

Part 2 however feels filler-y in terms of variety, a few too many almost identical sounding Arp presets. Just putting it out there - since the individual sounds for each pack aren’t listed anywhere on the Bandcamp page.

Can’t go wrong with Part 1 though. :+1:

Following the post above, I checked the pack further on tonight and i have to agree. 53/128 presets of ARP variations feels a like a filler. As much i was enjoying the first presets i had time to play with yesterday, as much now i have time to explore i find myself wanting to delete almost half of them since it is the exact same preset with ARP variations i don’t really care about.

Damn, i wish i would not write this and i wish the pack would not pretend to contain 128 presets, bit of a bummer to have to deal with fake presets taking slots and time to reorganize…

2 Likes

Dropped prices until the end of January.

1 Like

Here is a gift preset (sound) from Geometry Sound Pack 1. You can hear in the video from 10:10.

H075 AMBICA 2.dnsnd (568 Bytes)

5 Likes

Today another gift preset (sound) from Geometry 1 sound pack. You can hear in the previous video from 10:39.

H066 CESIUM.dnsnd (562 Bytes)

2 Likes

A new “analogish” arpeggiator sound from my DNK. The first part of this sample with LP4 filter, the second is with LP2 for more grittiness.
(This sound is not in Geometry packs, because i’ve made yesterday, but there are more similar.)

2 Likes