Gamechanger Audio Motor Synth

If it is built like a tank, be sure to keep it away from drones.

:sob:

2 Likes

I just ordered mine at musique shop too! :upside_down_face:
how is it going for you, do you still enjoy it?
cheers

1 Like

Nice !
Yeah itā€™s really quite something. Itā€™s a very strange instrument and thatā€™s why I like it. To get the most out of it there is some menu diving to be done. But the results can be pretty awesome. Had to focus a bit more on other instruments to get my live setup ready asap so have yet to spend more meaningful time with the motor synth.

1 Like

cool!
the raw sound seem very organic, I canā€™t wait to try it in my ambient setup :partying_face:

How many live sets do you play @DaveMech?

Currently none. Have been taking a break in 2023 because of the birth of my son and have been pretty much side lined because of lack of sleep. Not the normal having a baby kind but really next level totally destroyed kind unfortunately.
On my way to recover (will take some time thoughā€¦) and then back to performing sooner rather than later hopefully. Meanwhile Iā€™ve been working on a new setup and finally feel like itā€™s almost there. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Hereā€™s a no-talking demo of the Motor Synth MKII. Maybe you find it interesting.

2 Likes

Actually, pretty much everything that starts with ā€œgamechangerā€ or ā€œgoatā€ is mostly useless crap :sweat_smile: Although that one looks really interesting

Man, I wanted this so bad until they showed the new price.
Iā€™ll keep my eyes on the used market though

It is a corny name, however, they do actually make unique and innovative gear.

1 Like

The idea, the design is already very cool. Iā€™m curious if there will be a Dave demo :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely :slight_smile: