Gabe Does Digitakt

Thumbnail wanker.

16 Likes

these thumbnails are really horrible. I know the yt algo supports this, but I wonder why this attracts people.
Might be a nice video but the tn just makes me not watch it

7 Likes
jk jk jk jk

Haaang on, wasn’t there already a thread with a video of the same guy doing a model:cycles videos that also spiralled out of control because of the thumbnail topic?

edit: there we go
Model Cycles House Tutorial

edit2: fixed

3 Likes

Jokes are less funny when you explain them.

2 Likes

I’m not watching it.

3 Likes

Miserable git.

2 Likes

Of course.

I also dont want that entering my eyeballs, ears and brain. And I kind of dont want to get banned. Which is what will happen if I watch that video.

2 Likes

Just watched some of it.

Is this what people want to watch these days?

People who’ve just bought a piece of gear making 25 minutes of video of themselves not really knowing what to do with it?

Don’t get it.

Could he not learn to use it before he makes a video of himself playing it?

4 Likes

Not sure. But the youtube is full of this stuff. Its moronic.
But then, get enough subscribers and your youtube channel generates money. So yeah, just make a video anything . Notice how the common denominator is, person talks endless bollocks for 15 minutes, when one sentence would have done, and shows you nothing of any interest at all.

Content content! Like and subscribe! Fuck off.

5 Likes

Yeah I don’t get that either, I understand if it’s a new piece of gear (you know marketing and such) but the Digitakt has been out for ages, what is he actually adding to the conversation here?

If Gabe had a specific sound (like say Basec or Richard Devine) then that would have been one thing, but every “session” he posted was him playing one loop and then talking over it…

I don’t understand who he caters to, the comment section is basically people either telling him about functions on the device or asking him to try another set of devices…

“Gabe, can you try the Deluge!?”

3 Likes

The whole unboxing experience is also available in your local bookstore or for purchase as a 300 minute audiobook. It’s part of the “gear unboxing experience” series.

4 Likes

I’m not blaming the kid, he’s just doing what his audience seem to want.

It’s his audience I’m struggling with.

5 Likes

So afraid the audience actually prefers this in ASMR style.

3 Likes

Joking is fine.
But threads dedicated to bashing someone is not something we want to see much on Elektronauts.

Thank you for your understanding.

12 Likes