FX won't work when used individual outputs?

I’m using 8 individual outputs on my Analog Rytm MKII and the FX such as Reverb and Delay won’t work! is it normal? when it is conected a stereo to the Main out the effects works normally. Can you guys help me understand it?

Not to be rude, but the manual will be able to help you understand it. There’s a diagram showing the signal flow and it should clear things up. I’m happy to help with any questions you still have after checking.The cue word you might be looking for is “send effects”.

4 Likes

Normal, the FX are on the main outs

2 Likes

maybe this help to understand ear_arch

2 Likes

Also, try the search - there are many threads on this already … e.g.

1 Like

When I use the single outs of the Analog Rytm Mk2, automatically I can’t get sound out of the Main Output. How can I record the Fx (Distortion etc) then? Do I have to wait for Overbridge?

Please Help.

Thanks,
Bako

Distortion is only on the summed output at the mains - it cannot be applied to individual tracks - Overbridge will not help nor change the wiring of the circuitry which is shown clearly in the manual and in image above - this frequent question is also fairly easily searched BTW, always best to try that first as per guidelines

Hi there,
Iam new but i love the shit! well my overbridge run nice and everything is under control. BUT, my indivudal channels dont apply the effects i use in the analog rytm!? in the master yes, but individual no! why?

well, only reverb and delay doesnt work. overdrive, volume etc works…!?

AR tracks have fx sends only. Fx returns are routed to Main only.

You got to create an FX Track (Post FX) in your DAW because they are Send FX.

1 Like