[Free Patches] AK/A4 MKI&MKII (#1 Rhodes)

haha, yeah a bit too much, sorry :imp:

it proves to be very difficult to achieve this sound. A similar I’ve done before, but on command is an entirely different thing :dizzy_face:

it proves to be very difficult to achieve this sound. A similar I’ve done before, but on command is an entirely different thing :dizzy_face: [/quote]
Don’t worry. One day I’ll buy a real Rhodes, maybe when I have a bigger house!

Update, six new ones :slight_smile:

nice

Nice. :slight_smile:

Great patches, thanks! :joy:

nice thank you! :wink:

no problem, more will follow the next days :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

that Cello patch is unreal! :+1:

1 Like

Yes, that one initially made me download several of their patches!

But believe it or not, even on the Roland AlphaJuno you can also find a very organic cello patch.

And with the proper amount of ambience and/or room, cello sounds as well as double bass or other acoustic classical instruments can be reproduced quite well with nearly any quality analog synth. Add some formant filters to the equation and you reach the next level. The A4’s peak filter can achieve quite a lot in that realm and shaping and placing sounds with it is one of the strengths of the A4 to me.

indeed, the peak filter is great for simulating body resonance…
the string instrument patches I’ve done so far aren’t nearly as convincing as this though… great attention to detail here

1 Like

@Floppy - Nice job on these… I ended up buying all the patches you’re selling.

1 Like

These are awesome. Would be great if you could do a video tutorial on how you created one / some of them. Trying to learn how to program sounds myself - so tips from the MASTA would be very useful :wink:

1 Like

Nice work, I own all the packs and sounds like a bomb.

1 Like

thank you void :slight_smile:

cool, thx man… i hope you have fun with the patches!

Yeah, i’ve been thinking about making a tutorial but i’ve not found the time for it now. Maybe the next days, i’ll link you the vid then :wink:

Thank you so much alespardo, nice feedback :+1: