FP Sound Packs #8 (Routine) Sound Pack: Digitone / Keys

sounds great, those SNAPS!

1 Like

Yes, cool that elektron got you on board, many of the FP patches are damn well made . Iam curious in other peoples sounds, theres always something you can learn.
The new pack has very nice hihats and perc sounds, impressive work. Thanks!

1 Like

The drumpack is sooo cool!
Just cleared my +drive in an attempt to learn my sounds properly.
The drumpack is the first thing that went on it after and it’s gonna be fun exploring them!

Thanks a lot!

David

1 Like

Just wanted to say a few of the hat/snap/perc patches from this pack are still in my sound locks folder as quick go-to starting points when I am doing tracks on the A4 or AK. Lots of sounds have come and gone in that folder, but these have been there nearly 5 years straight.

4 Likes

Is it really that long ago? How time flies …
It makes me so happy to hear that after all these years you are still using some of the patches from the drum pack. When I read something like that, I just think it was worth the effort and it makes me a little proud too. Thanks for your comment, I really appreciate it. And keep an eye out, something new is coming soon :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [New Sound Pack Analog Four MKII ] (MKI and Keys compatible)

New Digitone Sound Pack at the very top of this thread. :beers: I made a list of all of my sound packs to keep it tidier.

7 Likes

Insta-buy, as you know I’ve been waiting for this :slight_smile:

The sample tracks are just lovely. Thank you, Janosch!

2 Likes

Just got a Digitone last week (had one earlier but sold it in the spring), so this is great timing! Last time I had a DN I relied too heavily on presets, so the goal is to get better at FM and DN sound design myself but will absolutely buy this sound pack! Great job @Floppydisk_Pirates!

Edit: Bought! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Insta-buy! Great work as always.

1 Like

Thank you @johnl I’m sorry that it took so long to finally finish the pack. I have a lot going on at the moment because of the change. But I think everyone is like that. Anyway, thank you for supporting me, I hope the sounds bring you joy.

1 Like

Timing is my middle name :wink:

I can totally understand that. I’ve been dealing with Digitones FM synthesis for almost two years now and it can bother me when I don’t understand something right. But this little box keeps surprising me. Whether by chance or a lot of patience.
Maybe it can help you to draw a conclusion from my happy accidents.

Thank you so much, for your support and your kind words! :v:

3 Likes

Properly announced in the definitive list for the digitone as well. it is gorgeous sounding like usual from you bro. Hope you are fine !
Cheers

2 Likes

Thanks for adding it to the list, really aprecciate it!

I’m glad you like it, I hope I’ll meet the requirements :grimacing:

Edit: I’m fine :smiley: Hope you too?

2 Likes

Thanks @jefferymac for supporting my work and your kind words! Really hope you enjoy those patches!

Bought! Some great patches, thank you!

1 Like

yes! Loved all your Sound packs for the A4 and above all, liked 99% of the patches in there (which is huge as other sound packs I bought in the past were more in the 10-15% range…). Looking forward to getting inspired by your new Digitone sound pack!

3 Likes

Hi @rtme thanks for the feedback and for your support! Really happy to see that you like the patches!

1 Like

Lovely! Purchased! Thanks for you efforts on this one! <3

2 Likes

Thank you sir! :smiley: This was really a tough nut to crack… I’ve patched so much this year and was dealing with Digitones FM synthesis but I think this 64 patches are worthy for a pack. :blush:

2 Likes