FP Sound Packs #8 (Routine) Sound Pack: Digitone / Keys

Dear FloppyDisk,

I’m waiting on your new sound patches (Synthhausen?) to make some tracks. Thank you.

-fan

2 Likes

love your sound packs floppy, it’s so nice for the A4 to be full of quality patches for minor editing or total reworking! we can tell how much effort goes in, so thanks!

2 Likes

Yea, actually “synthausen” was only made for the “free patches” section on my website (actually unnecessary). But now it remains :wink: Previews/demos for free sound packs on soundcloud can be heard here. I can not exactly say how long it will take until release but a little bird had told me it’s on top of the elektron’s free sound pack release list :wink: Thank you

-Janosch

Hey, it seems like people are enjoying your packs so good job, but I wish you wouldn’t spam the link on every single elektron video on youtube, it’s quite annoying.

2 Likes

Thanks for your kind words analogback :slight_smile: Yea, it’s really a lot of work and sometimes a tedious job but when I get such a positive response like this, I know it really was worth it! Thank you.

Your organ patches are AMAZING!! I don’t know if you do tutorials…but maybe a short one on how to approach organ sounds would be great!

1 Like

Thank you ffernandez! If time permits I will try to document my next organ patch in a video. I’ll try to keep it as simple as possible for a good starting point to create organ patches. If it’s done I’ll send you a message with a yt link to that video :slight_smile:

Hey Janosh,

this is amazing! I’ve already got your paid and free patches, great inspiration and education resource indeed! You know what you’re doing with some nice aesthetics along! :slight_smile:

Actually I’d be really keen to see tutorials from you too! Also if you’d bundle syx for demo patterns, I think that might be a great resource too … I’d like to dig into it, I :slight_smile:

Best,
Vit

1 Like

Hey Vit,

good idea! I think I’m going to build some demo patterns into my next packs. Just to give a direction or to show what does it sound like. Thank you so much for your support and I’m very glad you enjoyed my work :slight_smile:

Cheers,
Janosch

Any news on the release date? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m afraid not. I’m waiting just like you until elektron released it. Elektron will let me know one day before release… but that’s it :disappointed:

hey floppy pirate … which side do u usually wear ur eye patch ? … … just wanted to chine in and say how much I appreciate ur “productions” … hope elektron is giving u reasonable swedish gold for ur efforts! …
if you were to make a tutorial for sound design, with a narrative, and HQ video … ideally with a bass sound (a4 has quite a few low bass complaints on occasion)… I would really appreciate (as SeenfromSpace did) …

please check for a pm from me .(for an unrelated thing)

best TrabanT

2 Likes

I’m excited to hear the new sounds…C’mon Elektron! (Just release it on your own site @ floppydiskpirate) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Hey,
Just bought your entire bundle deal.
Had a quick skim through so far but fantastic work!

1 Like

Hey, thank you so much overunity, I really appreciate that and thanks for supporting me :slight_smile:

-Janosch

:smiley: Yea, and directly banned for life :wink:

Finally released guys! Download my new “Drum Enthusiast” Sound Pack for free here: http://www.fpsoundpacks.com/

Merry Xmas to all!

Jan from Floppydisk Pirates

Thank you very much, Janosch!!! Great job! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m afraid not. I’m waiting just like you until elektron released it. Elektron will let me know one day before release… but that’s it :disappointed: [/quote]
But does your release mean something? :wink:

1 Like

sounds great, those SNAPS!

1 Like