FP Sound Packs #8 (Routine) Sound Pack: Digitone / Keys

Finally :star_struck: I was waiting for this. Damn, demos are amazing! Really helpful that you mentioned all patches in your promo video for these lovely tracks. I’m still on the road, but when im at home, digitone will immediately switched on and im afraid not turned off for a while :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you very much @Siggi hope you’re doing alright? I’m curious what kind of tracks you come up with this sound pack! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m fine thanks dude! Hope you too! I’m sitting here and browsing through all of your patches and already recordered some really great stuff and come up with new patch ideas for DN. This helps me so much for better understanding digitone’s fm synthesis. I just take a look at some patches how you made them and it shows me where I got stuck with my own sound design. Thank you for this! For learning and simply for the super cool mood that your sounds trigger in me.

Hooked up digitone to chain (digitakt+big sky+analog heat) and have some fun playing with your patches

4 Likes

Yeah, SOUND!!! Very cool my friend, I really like your style how you arrange those patches, dark and groovy :dark_sunglasses:

1 Like

Just bought this pack instantly, the sounds are really nice. I have been trying to make sounds of a similar kind, but not always successfully, these patches should make a good starting point for exploration! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hey @djenzyme I’m really glad to hear that you like the sound pack. Digitone can be very complex, I noticed that while patching and didn’t always get the results I wanted too. But happy accidents can sound interesting as well :wink: Thank you very much for supporting me!

1 Like

Instabuy. Loved your last sound pack and these previews sound amazing.

Every time I start to have doubts about the capabilities of the DN’s sound engine, your patches make me fall in love with it all over again!

1 Like

Hey @fffiiissshhh :grinning: long time no see! Nice to see you’re still active here.

Thanks a lot for your lovely words. Digitone has such a wide range of sound possibilities but maybe sometimes hard to achieve. Especially when it comes to patching warm analog sounding pads. But once you found your starting point, you can make ten new patches from one.

2 Likes

Long time ago since i was here but i came by to say thanks for your new patch bank. I really hate to buy sound packs, i prefer to make my own patches, but digitone is a thing of its own… Your presets came in handy for me. Although i still have to struggle with my envy, i still wanted to tell you that i haven’t heard anything like that before on this synth! i’ve own the Digitone for a while now and bought a few sound packs from elektron and swore to myself that i wouldn’t buy any more, but yours was worth every penny!

2 Likes

Instant buy. No regrets.

2 Likes

Thank you @tguyfr for your support! I really appreciate it.

Cheers :beers:

2 Likes

:astonished: WOW! I just downloaded your last Digitone free patch and realized you made a complete sound pack for Digitone and instantly bought it :slight_smile: Video demo sounds so amazing, patterns or project are not included? Or did I miss something? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Really good work, thank you!

3 Likes

Hey Dimmeeeee :smiley: I don’t think I have ever included projects or patterns? You don’t want to steal my secret sauce, do you? :rofl:Thank you so much for your support, thanks @Dimme !

2 Likes

i wish digitone has that cool oscilloscope animation for incoming audio like in your video!
Or a screensaver mode for internal audio and tweaking blind while scope is running :slight_smile:

digi

that’d be great :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Frankly, this new bank with CO5MA and Substan banks make the Digitone a totally different beast. You’re magicians guys !

3 Likes

A nice gimmick he?! I would like that too… As long as @elektron doesn’t gives this to us with an update, the only alternative is an oscilloscope vst for visual support :grimacing:

1 Like

Hi Guys,

There is a problem with a patch from my Digitone sound pack (Routine). The Jitter_FP patch has an incorrect setting and is not on the correct pitch. This can be corrected very easily. Go to “SYN1” and set the value of “Ratio C” from “0.75” to “0.50” and on the “SYN1page 2 set the “Ratio C offset” to “0.00”. But you can also download the fixed patch here. Please excuse me, I missed that. :grimacing:

3 Likes

A user noticed something interesting. He has the update version 1.31 on his Digitone installed. And all patches from my new Digitone sound pack “Routine” and free patches (made with update version 1.30A) that have not activated send effects makes no sound. But as soon as he activates one of the three send effects, they make a sound again… This happens for him with the following patches:

Basslead_FP
Kirby_FP
Paratwo_FP
Roadtrip_FP
Segasunset_FP
Sweepout_FP
Technobass_FP
WURLi_FP (free patch)

But I think this is for all patches who doesn’t have send effects activated.

Anybody noticed that weird issue too with update 1.31 for Digitone? Or can test if the same issue appears when you import patches made with update 1.30A and import them to a Digitone with update 1.31 installed?

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words! I know CO5MA and Substan from YouTube, cool stuff!

I imported your patches from the Routine soundpack on my Digitone with 1.31 installed and don’t have a problem with any of the patches.

1 Like