First Look at the Analog Four MK2 + sound demos

I have had the opportunity to check the new A4 out and here is my first look and review of the new features. Got questions? Leave them here or on the Youtube video.

16 Likes

no hold button for arp stuff? :confused:

1 Like

Nice review! Thanks! Does it has possibility to attach rack ears?

1 Like

This is gonna make me crazy.
That new layout is really growing on me.

1 Like

as far as I know you can not hold the arp. But I could be mistaken. No reference to it what I have seen in manual either.

I am not a handy person, and to my untrained eye it seems very unlikely that you can attach a rack ear. There are no visible screws on the sides.

Thats my feeling as well… From image to the real deal was a BIG difference for me… Loving the design now.

Definitely.
The layout is so clear and easy to read.
I love the look of the original, but now I get it.

1 Like

There’s isn’t on the mk1 either. You have to set NOTE to INF which acts like a Latch.

4 Likes

I am not a handy person, and to my untrained eye it seems very unlikely that you can attach a rack ear. There are no visible screws on the sides.

I saw that “there are no visible screws on the sides” on the first images of MK2 in July, but some gear has screw holes on the bottom side of the unit and my question was about bottom side first of all.

It’s a shame you probably won’t be able to use an expression pedal to activate the arp.

1 Like

i know, i thought they would fix it, while adding all those extra buttons

That would be cool af.

The workaround works for me, so I don’t worry about it. But I know it seems like a strange omission to those that expect to see some kind of Latch.

1 Like

The new screen and larger graphics sure look nice.

My analog keys is partially jealous.
Glad my eyesight is good enough, as I would hate to give up the joystick.

4 Likes

Is anyone else thinking CV loopback?

9 Likes

This is great thank you for posting!

1 Like

oh crap. i want

1 Like

I’m waiting to see the next synth in the DT form factor personally.
Hopefully that drops soon after these MKII’s

2 Likes

Very Cool, Bobeats!

Question: Can the CV inputs modulate the CV outputs? That would allow for a world of new generative self patching opportunities.

2 Likes

Would be the other way around.

5 Likes