Finally…

Which is exactly why i have a dedicated 7 port PCI express card.

Tower case master race

I’m a laptop whore

If you’ve bought a computing device that cant handle the bandwidth, thats on you.

I don’t take it seriously, but the offer to help troubleshoot is serious (like it was in the last thread). Whether or not you follow up on that is your choice, but if you choose not to it would make more sense to reflect your comments as such.

1 Like

K I’m sorry I thought it would be taken as funny

decided to post in here as i couldn’t find a thread suited for this…seemed a bit too much to post in the FAQ thread

i haven’t been using OB for a while now so this may or may (still) not be in there, but it’s something i thought it would be nice to have (apologies if it is indeed available, i’ve not found any info in the manual)

for some reasons (?) i ended up loading the plugin the other day, a really old version (1.10.1, yep that’s pretty old) and wanted to control the elektrons over MIDI but of course couldn’t, the elektrons were not connected over USB and thought: it would be nice if the plugin could work with standard MIDI, without having to use USB/Overbridge mode (an option to disable that maybe?)…of course this would limit things a bit, no multitracking (which is something i do with the mixer anyway) but i would definitely like to have such an option, mostly for being able to see everything on the screen/use external controller and the nice UI…all those envelopes and options…mmm…nice :smile_cat:

…just a thought, not that this will stop me from using the machines of course, nevertheless…

1 Like

If the OB plugin could be used as a control surface in midi mode, just for controlling parameters, also not handling sync, that would be cool…
Not sure if that’s something most people would appreciate, but I sometimes want to exchange twisting encoders for mouse and keyboard, but don’t want to put my Elektrons into OB mode.

1 Like

:point_up_2: + being able to use an external MIDI controller with lots of knobs/faders to have more hands on the machines…