Erica Synths PĒRKONS HD-01

Size is actually not as big as I first thought, seeing it on a table like that.

1 Like

A bit bigger than a TR-8S (my go-to performance drum machine). And definitely thicker. Probably heavier too.

Great and entertaining performance and I love how the overhead camera is shaking in sync with the bass drum :partying_face:

why’d he have to pick it up and drop it at the end?

for a second I was like “ah, spring reverb crash.” then “wait… no, that’s the Syntrx that has a spring reverb.”

1 Like

The equivalent of slamming your guitar into the drum set. But a bit gentler

4 Likes

To prove that unlike the LXR-02 the screen protection is very well glued to the case.

Oh wait… no screen on this one. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Hi hats (?), sound like noise through filter more or less, can it sound more metal like? Fm like.
I have lxr mk1, it can do way more interesting sounds from what i can hear, but it is not so hands on , ofcourse.
Same for rytm ( i have )

1 Like

Much like the DFAM, it’s probably not the most versatile instrument but it’s certainly very playable. I’m not too impressed by the DFAM specs either but somehow anytime I turn it on I have fun and manage to make a cool track with it.

5 Likes

So true !

1 Like

Each voice has a three mode switch (btw, are all four voices similar or are they different? Anyone know?) and they’re still tweaking so we’ll have to wait. They said, they’ll continue to work on it, so what we heard at Superbooth was not the final state.

I’m really looking forward to it, gonna spend an hour (or rather two or three^^) in the store with it when possible.

And if it’s not for me, there’s still the DFAM. I’'ll try to avoid listening to DFAM demos, but when you guys say stuff like that…

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Not a really a demo so it’s ok :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: : I recorded a jam the day after I received it. 8 step loopy shite© but hopefully it showcases the potential.

1 Like

Damn this starts off great already…! :blush:

Multitracked or do you have more than one?

That’s continuous tweaking of the DFAM and the blackbox in the background playing some drums (mostly stems made from TR-8S).

One could start with an empty bbox and build layer upon layer with only the DFAM… I’ll have to try it.

1 Like

Well, i think it would be a nice partner for my Tempest. Watched all the videos. This thing needs so much attention, would be cool for a duo techno setup.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Oh dear, I’ve just made quite a mess in my shorts.

2 Likes

Love the performance aspect of it. Really would.love to hear a bit more of the range on the kick though. They crank that distortion on it every time to 3 o clock.

4 Likes

I know, can’t wait to hear what it sounds like past 3 o’clock.

9 Likes

I want to hear it at twenty five past five, a full 2 hours and twenty five minutes later.

But FFS no feedback after midnight.

7 Likes

Has anyone mentioned yet what the 3 ‘modes’ are that each channel can be set to, and what changes it makes?