Erica Synths PĒRKONS HD-01

happened to fall on this on Instagram.
any official info?

25 Likes

Haven’t seen anything, but it sure looks expensive

20 Likes

I need to mute this thread…

26 Likes

With this glut of drum synths, I bet the prices on many will drop in a few years. So maybe check back then :slight_smile:

That being said, looks nice, especially with the integrated sequencer. Looks like the 5th “section” in the top right is for some sort of mastering? It seems to have 4 voices + sequencers.

6 Likes

interesting…

observations:

• I see “FX depth” and “level” on each of the four channel’s column-pairs starting at the left (but not the fifth column pair)
  • I also see a switch with arrow directions on each channel column pair; this is presumably to assign something to the joystick
  • shuffle knob and play/stop/tap/reset/fill on the left
  • not sure what the four knobs next to each set of 16 buttons would be for… subdivisions or sequence length?
  • right-hand buttons look to say save, load and shift maybe?
  • mini joystick between those buttons and the big joystick? or something…
  • the fifth channel pair (on the far right) looks to have “mod depth” at the bottom left, so I’m assuming this is a master/effects channel
  • case looks to be the same as the Syntrx. even down to the screw spacing on the bottom, but this has darker wood sides; so it should be rack-mountable (like the Syntrx), which is good given it’s pretty big for a drum machine

so… kind of like an 01/IV with a built in sequencer and master effects/level section…?

also remember Erica are from Latvia: “Pērkons, (Latvian: “Thunderer”) Lithuanian Perkūnas, Old Prussian Perkunis, sky deity of Baltic religion , renowned as the guardian of law and order and as a fertility god. … Pērkons also directs his thunderbolts against evil spirits and unjust men and even disciplines the gods.”

12 Likes

Love the styling! Looks like a cold war era Russian control panel.

And that joystick…

4 Likes

yeah reminds me of this in a way; at least with the rows of similar buttons… this is the original DRM drum machine from Vermona, when they were an East German company.

9 Likes

It looks like a collab between Erica Synths and Sequentix (Cirklon).

2 Likes

Ogh fkkkk…
Such a monster : )

Yep…
Syntrx aestetics.

2 Likes

Oh for fucks sake.

No.

12 Likes

Haven’t you just sold all your drum making synths? Perfect timing to change all your gear again…

2 Likes

Here comes the re-mortgage.

8 Likes

Tbh this just makes me want a Pulsar-23 that much more

2 Likes

But let’s see what this baby can do : )

1 Like

O-M-G. Just OMG! :blush: Look at this thing…Now it only has to sound good…

1 Like

OP and product are suspiciously close, no?

13 Likes

So about 4K then?

3 Likes

Id like to see them change the name from Perksons to Perkinsons . Promo Ads all done in a yorkshire accent. That would please me immensely.

4 Likes

Nar tha talkin. Ah wer born n raised in sarth Yorksha n ah do miss accent nar av mooved away.

1 Like