Erica Synths PĒRKONS HD-01

As someone whose own professional website uses only HTML 1.0, I want to caution you about reading too much into these choices.

3 Likes

Why, do you design synths?

Also, i’m obviously poking fun. It’s a fucking awful looking website.

1 Like

I’m also poking fun. It’s definitely retro. But so is the Analogue Haven website, and there’s a lot of great stuff there…

2 Likes

Ha, that’s true about Analogue Haven!

1 Like

There is a vendor of synth accessories that has an extremely modern, precision designed website. And also a widget that pops up random shit people have bought previously.

I’ll take the HTML 1.0, please. I’m close to pining for the cgi-bin days, before that language that sometimes concatenates numbers instead of adding them was invented.

3 Likes

Yeah that certainly sounds like a good setup indeed :slight_smile:

That’s true :slight_smile: But I own a little deformer 3, and it is really and incredible workstation, with a great support from its designer. I think the only focus of gotharman is to make great synthesizers/sampler/drum machine and he does not care much about his website and these kind of things.

3 Likes

This Përkons will be mine !

3 Likes

Anyone else lucky enough to try this blue bad boy in the flesh wanna chime in on thoughts?

Don’t mind me, just sharing another epic demo

Erica, please fine tune the snare :pray:t2:

5 Likes

another demo…

4 Likes

I‘ve watched all the videos of that thing…I am already bored. Seem to be only focusing on those distorted sounds. I like that, but not all the time.

9 Likes

Yeah I find it odd that they are only showing this harsh techno with no care for fine and well crafted sounds. The LXR-02 is great for sound design.

1 Like

yes there is always one huy at the booth , named kodek i think who always presents the machine and always puts distrtion to the max, decay to the max and goes from there. Nowhere have we ever seen a simple 4 on the floor drum beat in order to check it out in normal situations.

@musikoljo any chance you can edit the title to Erica Synths PĒRKONS HD-01 or something similar? The current title might get a bit out of date fast :slight_smile:

3 Likes

sure my dude

3 Likes

ditch the rytm for the fourth time camo :sweat_smile:

Little bit disrespectful.

Making harsh techno takes a lot of care and craft.

10 Likes

Bam, now we only need a release date

Nothing cuts through trade show ambience quite like harsh techno.

6 Likes