Erica Synths LXR-02 Desktop Digital Drum Synthesizer

Ok, sorry now i saw the manual posted above thanks.
Still somehow don‘t get the effects part.
What „Only 1 effect can be used at a time“
means. Can one voice have distortion and one voice a delay that can be manipulated (used) or is it only one delay or distortion for the whole machine? Sorry, thanks if someone knows/understands more.

1 Like
74 Likes

Animal.

3 Likes

Fat af

1 Like

Cenk! It’s good to see you’re digging Erica stuff, they look and sound so good paired with Elektron stuff. As always an awesome performance. :smiley:

3 Likes

Well, damn.

1 Like

Its like the grown up version of that volca set :slight_smile:
Sounds ace.

4 Likes

I have a zen delay, octatrack and the LXR on order… the bassline though…

1 Like

I don’t want to be the GAS Master.

But on Detroit Modular, the JULY4 coupon code for 10% off applies to the LXR-02

3 Likes

I actually posted the same thing at around 8:45 a.m. this morning. It’s odd that the post doesn’t seem to be here. I even tested the code to make sure it worked and it did. I also posted the discounted price in my cart, which was $530.10.

Edit: Little did I know there were two threads about this! That earlier post was here.

Thanks for making me aware of this other thread, DIV1NITAL. Odd that there’s more than one.

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t see it. I’m guessing you’re on the DM newsletter?

1 Like

Yes, I am. DM coupons always work on gear that Perfect Circuit and others disqualify.

No need to apologize. If you hadn’t posted, I might not have noticed this second thread.

Now you just need to order a shot of dataline mojo!

2 Likes

Any sign of these in the wild yet?

10 Likes

oh my

1 Like

I’m really quite liking the look of this thing and that Juno demo is further encouragement. I’d like a fun little box to make some noise without a computer and I’d prefer synthesis to samples. This doesn’t seem like it’s far off of a kind of “lo-fi groovebox” for making some fun techno. I like sliders and although it’s only got the 4 control knobs it looks very easy to navigate and experiment with. I think it has a bit of p-locking in there as well based on the manual I read from earlier in this thread.

1 Like

After a minute of that I had to turn it off.

11 Likes