Alesis Quadraverb, Midiverb etc

Yes! Perhaps even with some knobs and quicker navigation.

I love that the Eventide Ultrahaminizer is sitting there mid-frame and all he is talking about are the lowly Quadreverbs. Also how pronounces it Aleezis Qurewerb makes it into a completely different proposition (hope it is still OK to make fun of accents)

1 Like

The thing is, he has his QV’s in exactly the sort of company they belong.
It’s still amazing to me that a reverb unit as good as the Quadraverb can be had so cheap.

I like the way he pronounced it, made it sound like some exotic 80’s rally car.

2 Likes

I really like the sound… just noisy…:frowning:

Gain staging dude. You gotta get in there and fiddle about.

3 Likes

If you like the sound but not the noise, get a Quadraverb 2, much cleaner.

I personally really like the noise and crunchiness of the OG, but it is an acquired taste I guess.

5 Likes

Yeah I don’t find the noise on my QV an issue at all; gives it character (one that others my not be into ofc). Just be sure you’re not hitting the red. And work the mixer section.

I haven’t watched the video but I effin love my QV. Its a fantastic pair with my DPO. And the 8 MIDI controls love OT LFOs

Are there shared preset resources anywhere?

How do people maintain theirs? I should get in mine and give it a good going over.

Wich one Do you talk about ?

Great vid. I like the way he says that he found two presets/algos that he likes and has basically just stuck with those forever :slight_smile:

1 Like

The last one from alesis. I forgot the exact name. The last made.
Remembered: Midiverb 4

1 Like

Quadraverbs just went up 300% on
Reverb :confused:

Nah, Quadraverbs are like the old Mazda MX-5’s. Everyone loves them, but there’s so many of them still knocking about that they just never seem to gain too much value.

5 Likes

I’ll leave it here for reflection.
Alesis_FX Table.xls (31 KB)

2 Likes
5 Likes

Still the best.

1 Like

Does anyone have any good resources for midi controlling the QV or anything? There’s an oooold tool floating about for controlling it that only runs on like windows 95 or soemthing. What you all doing?

Can these people stop making videos staring QVs and MV2s! I’d like to buy a whole rack of them without the stupid, as seen on YT, inflation.

4 Likes

Picking up a Nanoverb tomorrow, but it has no PSU. Anyone got leads for where I can find a compatible one in Europe?

If I’m right, the nanoverb only needs a fairly standard 9v PSU.

I’ll bet myvolts do one.

So I just purchased a Quadraverb with the + chip, regular chip and a Shadows reverb chip. I wonder though, does anyone have a sysex dump for the default patches for the + chip? There’s a bunch of really odd presets on mine that I’m fairly sure aren’t factory presets.