Enjoy Electronics The Godfather module

I don’t think there is a thread for this yet but there needs to be. I bet a ton of 60hp Moog users will be looking to integrate this into their setups…

7 Likes

Looks very interesting, wonder what the ball park price is.

TBD as far as I can tell.

2 Likes

Enjoy’s previous product Reminder sells for $900 USD.

2 Likes

I find it very interesting, and likely a good decision, to make The Godfather, both a Eurorack module, and to include a case to let it be used standalone too. It fits for a lot of different uses, but i can see a real interest for modular users.

2 Likes

Definitely jumping on Moog’s bandwagon (even in the paternal name) but seems to be something truly unique in terms of functionality in one unit.

1 Like

At home with the Moogs :

Photo links from Synthtopia.

5 Likes

Four input paths, with digital and CV control. Could be an outstanding effects module for any drum machine with individual outs, or any modular setup.

3 Likes

Yeah, as an owner of a DFAM and Subharmonicon (plus some eurorack) it’s going to be quite hard to resist this!

2 Likes

If I had a Vermona DRM-1, I would absolutely get this.

Hell, if I had a Drumbrute Impact, I would get this.

Any news on the Godfather?

2 Likes

I think he got caught and he is now in prison.

9 Likes

Enjoy Electronics will be at Superbooth in less than two weeks. My post today about that.

The Godfather is not yet for sale, but i wouldn’t be surprised to hear details about it at the show.

2 Likes

A limited pre-order looks to be going live on the 23rd June (5pm CET) at a discounted price.

3 Likes

WOW this is bad ass!

1 Like

What is the price of that secret perk?

We will find out tomorrow,im guessing about £800.

when the price is announced, i’ll have to factor in the cost of replacing 36 knobs, cuz those stock plastic ones ain’t gonna cut it. I think this unit with the knobs from the Hydrasynth, or classic Moog style, would look soooooo much nicer. Of course it’s more about what it does more than what it looks like… but still. i think the plastic ones cheapen the overall look. now tell us how much?! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The cost is 746 (35% off) or 796 (30% off) euros.

1 Like

Looks like from the Indiegogo page, they’re aluminium. I was wondering about the knob quality as well.