Endorphin.es fx pedals!

Colour me interested!

:sunglasses:

15 Likes

Damn these look super nice :slight_smile:

Indeed! Nice evolution also

Oooh! Golden Master in pedal form. Definitely intrigued!

3 Likes

Ghost pedal :heart_eyes:

Very cool!

Price : 0 euros. That’s nice value for money i would say

3 Likes

ghost pedal = ghost price

3 Likes

These look really great. Already using Ghost as a guitar effect. Curious how the cab sim sounds compared to other options. Really digging the simple layout and controls.

Looks like they’ve removed the compressor from the ghost pedal - perhaps not to overlap with the golden master pedal.

Curious to follow the Golden Master when it comes out

This is really cool. Excited for eventual demos!

I wonder if all the noise complaints about the eurorack modules will rear their heads on these.

Price = a pound of ether

1 Like

Uh I like the Golden Master Pedal a lot on paper.
Was always intrigued by the Module.
Love the OTO Boum, if this is good then take my money.

These look pretty cool. I like the indicator LEDs on the Ghost and how the modulation system works… definitely interested to hear some proper sound demos once they become available but there is a nicer wee chat about it at Sonicstate… Actually, just looking at the enclosure and general look - I would totally be up for a Endorphin.es desktop synth if they combined a Godspeed, Squak Drrty and Airstreamer.

Ghost and Golden Master are available to buy from today. They look very interesting - especially Golden Master as an end of chain alternative to Oto Boum / AH - here they’re demoed with source from an OctaTrack:

6 Likes

Just ordered a Ghost pedal.
I think it’s going to be super playable and fun in a setup with DAW and stereo synths, especially with MIDI control and MIDI thru !

2 Likes

Golden Master looking interesting. Looks more hands on than the Source Audio Atlas that I ve been using for a while. Atlas sounds good, does dual band, parallel and serial, has multiple EQ modes built in but has poor metering and requires the app for configuring. GM is more hands on, has better metering VUs, though lacks gain reduction feedback it seems from reading the manual.

I think you can compare it best with the TC Electronic Finalizer Express. You get a lot of quick, essential hands-on end of chain functionality for your money. Especially the mid/side processing.

I think it’s genious, even tho I own an Oto Boum I will get this for the master signal and keep the Boum on my drum channel.

Here is a link to the manual and a demo video:

Manual Link https://manuals.endorphin.es/Golden_Master_Pedal_manual.pdf

1 Like

The Ghost seems interesting. It looks like a Microcosm where you can actually control and see wtf happens.

So far i did not see demos with a sound that attracts me, very digital lofi.