Elk-Herd 3.0

Really sorry to hear what you’ve been through.
Also, I’m fighting with long covid too - it’s rubbish.

Super excited about your news on elk herd! Stil been waiting for it before upgrade to song mode!

Will definitely send some virtual beer your way, thanks so much!

Thank you very much! It works like a charm. I have a live show coming up so this is the best christmas gift ever :smile:

Thank you!! you are our hero.

thank you forever ! you re the man!

Great tool, thanks very much!! Would it be a lot of work to support the other non-sample-based boxes like digitone and Syntakt as well?
Scanning the +Drive works for me, but in when I try to fetch a project, the loading prompt appears and freezes at 0%. I use Digitakt OS 1.40 so I am guessing that is why?
Anyway, I patiently look forward to the updated version, and hope Elektron will build some of these features into transfer soon.

1 Like

Worked for my Digitakt too. Awsome. I buyed a beer. More Beer follow soon.

I need this for my Digitakt, Syntakt and Analog Rythm too :slight_smile:

Latest topic is here:

4 Likes

Compatible with 1.50? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

No hopefully before my gig on the 28th lol Can you do it manually?

3 Likes

I so foolishly decided to update to 1.50. It still imports the samples but it won’t fetch the projects anymore. I will buy you 10 beers if you’re willing to fix this

Or has some people tried downgrading the firmware? Does it has any risks?

1 Like

This is the latest topic please post there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Dave

1 Like

Any news on an update compatible with Firmware 1.50?

1 Like

Omg yes!

I was at the last step of preparing my live set : cleaning and re-organising my project.
Completely forgot to check if it was compatible with 1.5.

I guess I will have to do some manual job for now, hehe.

Looking forward to the updated version, I love this tool, thank you so much @DaveMech !

1 Like

I cannot take any credit for this, the tool is made by @mzero So we all should thank him :wink:

3 Likes

would like

Hi, I am new using the app and I am having a problem with G.Chrome when I try to use it in project mode.
I can’t fetch any project at the moment. Every time that I try it will freeze in the process and it won’t not load the project. Does anyone know if this is due to the Firmware 1.50 version or I am missing something that should I be looking at?
Thanks!

Latest topic with answers.
Currently doesn’t work with 1.50

2 Likes

this post should be locked here.

or endlessly repeated every week.

3 Likes