Elk-Herd 3.0

I’m sorry to hear this and wish you all the best.

and again: if you would set up a free donation thingy to support you, i and i am sure many others would be happy to do so;)

3 Likes

is this legit?

I’ve got 3.1 coded, but there is a bug with the sound pool… tracking it down… I’m working to get it done ASAP tomorrow I hope!

11 Likes

Yes it is! Actually - there is a beer bottle right in elk-herd, upper right corner. Clicking on it takes you right there.

3 Likes

beta is out:

regular elk-herd supporting through 1.30 is here:

https://electric.kitchen/crunch/elk-herd/

Okay, I’m going to go get some sleep now… :yawning_face:

27 Likes

Thanks a million for your work :pray:

1 Like

thanks !!

legendary effort! thank you!

Thanks!!! :slight_smile:

I can’t think of a bigger legend than you MrZero!!!
Thank you to infinity :slight_smile:

Legend!

Really sorry to hear what you’ve been through.
Also, I’m fighting with long covid too - it’s rubbish.

Super excited about your news on elk herd! Stil been waiting for it before upgrade to song mode!

Will definitely send some virtual beer your way, thanks so much!

Thank you very much! It works like a charm. I have a live show coming up so this is the best christmas gift ever :smile:

Thank you!! you are our hero.

thank you forever ! you re the man!

Great tool, thanks very much!! Would it be a lot of work to support the other non-sample-based boxes like digitone and Syntakt as well?
Scanning the +Drive works for me, but in when I try to fetch a project, the loading prompt appears and freezes at 0%. I use Digitakt OS 1.40 so I am guessing that is why?
Anyway, I patiently look forward to the updated version, and hope Elektron will build some of these features into transfer soon.

1 Like

Worked for my Digitakt too. Awsome. I buyed a beer. More Beer follow soon.

I need this for my Digitakt, Syntakt and Analog Rythm too :slight_smile:

Latest topic is here:

4 Likes

Compatible with 1.50? :slight_smile:

6 Likes