Elektronauts outage

last one I promise

22 Likes

I mowed the lawn, went for a drive and seen life through fresh eyes.

For about 48 of those hrs, then panic set in and i hit the Elektronaughts facebook page to see if i was the only oneā€¦

The scenarios running through my head were next level alien invasion conspiracy theoryā€¦

4 Likes

I tried to find the lines modular forum, but couldnā€™t remember how many llā€™s were in the domain. My search took me to some very strange places.

12 Likes

I spent the time hitting refresh and hoping there were massive new product announcements that had crashed the site :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

G

10 Likes

Hello. I was sleeping all night through. Have I missed anything of importance? :grin:

4 Likes

I was at a wedding last night.

I looked at my phone during the cocktail bit: 502 Bad Gateway.

Then I looked at my wife and said,

ā€œDid you do this?ā€

34 Likes

new limited edition dropped, E502

6 Likes

To get through the outage I created a new project on my DT, put a kick on 1,5,9,13. An unsurpassed creative flourishingā€¦ :thinking:

8 Likes

Thanks to the outage I finally had time to incorporate my new Syntakt into my techno-setup and didn`t even need to ask for an advices here.

3 Likes

I played way too much Balsurā€™s Gate 3. That damn game is a time vortex.

8 Likes

I thought it was that LTE network issue again but once on Wi-Fi I realized it was not. So, I whipped out the octatrack and had one of those, ā€œholy ish this sounds goodā€ sessions.

We do need a backup plan for if this happens again though. I see I wasnā€™t the only person lost. This is the only forum I visit anymore.

4 Likes

It was down? Didnā€™t notice.

5 Likes

Sorry everyone, I had a few beers yesterday and tripped on the Elektronauts internet cable. After a 12 hour power nap, I realized it was down and plugged it back in.

Coincidentally, Korg dropped like 20 more new keyboards yesterday, but no one was around to see it.

18 Likes

What a nightmare!

I had a similar experience as I was following the Yamaha SEQ track thread and had to resort to talking to my Mrs about it. Who really wasnā€™t in the slightest bit interested after her comment about the colour options.:grinning:

2 Likes

With all the microKORG talk I almost bought an OG but then thought Iā€™d try mine out that was sitting on a shelf, which I thought was broken, and found out itā€™s fine, minus some dirty pots and a loose jack. So I saved money and started a beat on the 404. Then I made the mistake of looking at gearspace and realized yet again why I love this forum. I did spend a lot of time looking at my setup and contemplating ways in which I could make it more complicated.

6 Likes

I was forced to post pictures of my synths on a cat forum since I couldnā€™t post pictures of my cats on this one :unamused:

17 Likes

I was going to put peopleā€™s avatars over the faces but Iā€™m not going to play favorites on this one, we were all inconvenienced equally and the struggle is real.

24 Likes

Lola Albright was hilarious in that!

3 Likes

Wait! Thereā€™s a cat forum! Thatā€™s awesome!!

6 Likes

I wrote and recorded three multitrack synth symphonies from start to finish.

But there was nowhere to post them with the site down, so I deleted the files.

12 Likes