Elektronauts outage

So Elektronauts was down for a fair while yesterday/today, how much extra music did we all make?

31 Likes

It was actually down for a while the day prior as well. (the prior day?)

I believe the true miracle was that I didn’t spend any money despite the outage.

15 Likes

I would have made something but I spent the whole time refreshing this webpage

37 Likes

It was suffocating man, I went in a Purcell/Klaus Nomi state from the anguish.

“I can scarcely move
Or draw my breath”

7 Likes

MD MM combo didgi machine confirmed.

7 Likes

Just my feeling when travelling 500+ km yesterday through snowy roads in down to -30*C. Had a hard time to get the frost of the inside of the cars windows :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I actually did manage to make something on my SP-16, which probably was indirectly related to the outage. :smiley:

5 Likes

I experimented with voice stealing on the A4 for the first time - just to get through.

8 Likes

I tried to get by with some Reddit and op-forums but felt the existential dread kicking in, so resorted to doing some sampling of my J-6 on my OP-1F.

I think I might spend a bit too much time on forums.

8 Likes

You say that like it was a bad thing :wink:

1 Like

I’m 100% sure they tested the OT MK3 and it made elektronauts blow up.

18 Likes

You’re living the life. It seems much more adventurous than buying a synth when you know you are going to sell it the next month because you don’t have enough money.

5 Likes

I absent mindedly cut up a sample in between cursing and refreshing, but it was done “in daw” so mostly it just amounted to birdfeed scattered on the ground of my empty internet aviary.

Since I don’t really do any other forums, reverb usually claims some hefty chunk of my money when something like this happens. I think that I mostly got lucky that nothing worth purchasing came up inside of my impulse buy budget.

7 Likes

I went to polyend backstage and lines but it didn’t fill the void :frowning:

3 Likes

59 Likes

Hi. Is this the forum addicts support group?

23 Likes

Didn’t make music, but showed my dad some basic synthesis concepts in Drambo. Even better.

I used to be way more active on Reddit, but the last months it went to complete shit - first the 3rd party clients were blocked, and then they broke the interface a month or two ago, so everything is ugly, slow and uncomfortable. Now this forum is the center of my synth shitposting… synthposting?

5 Likes

I was forced to bitch to myself about how my synths don’t have 42 LFOs or enough envelopes (even though I’ve got a draw full of envelopes) or how they don’t make coffee or make me sound like a musician…
Thank god we’re back to normal and I can just read other peoples 1st world problems :wink:

13 Likes

i bought drambo

5 Likes

I thought @Fin25 was in charge of upgrading the firmware of the website.

10 Likes