Elektronauts Hiphop Beat Battle #15: Into The Sunset— Morricone edition

Welcome aboard - so great more people are getting in on this

DT can be great to play in live, and uTime things around where needed. I wish it had velocity but you can dial that in before or after

Hope you make it in time, still trying to wrap mine up quickly

1 Like

for OT gunshots that are less boring have you tried putting lfo’s on the retrig params? instant wild west hahah

3 Likes

Or timestrech, à la Matrix.

2 Likes

Feature request for OT: bullettime timestretching :muscle:t3:

1 Like

OT is already capable of extreme timestretch (6400 % slower). :content:

2 Likes

All the keys on the Takts are black :wink:. What bpm does baroquebeat usually have?

You see, in this world, there is two kinds of people, my friend: those who finish songs, and those who don’t.

1 Like

At a quick count from my inbox I think we roughly have 16-17 submissions so far with still time to go

8 Likes

that would be a great trick for a ‘what if morricone composed for westworld’ challenge!

1 Like

It’s so awesome how many submissions these competitions get.

On the Fretboard we have competitions for a couple of months and sometimes struggle to get 5-6 entries. (To be fair some of this is because guitarists tend to be focussed more on gigging than recording)

3 Likes

Nice workaround!!

I usually only produce Breakbaroquebeat at 175+ bpm

1 Like

Ok I’ve downloaded all 16 beats now
(17 including mine)
uploading to Soundcloud on 3rd so I’ll give 24 hours from the time of this post to submit if you’re still down to take part.

5 Likes

I’m gonna try and get something to you tomorrow night mate :crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Hope so!

6 Likes

:joy::joy: My day job is claiming all the reward these days. Wish I could show it my ‘Sunday-face’ which is apparently old western slang for ass, haha Western Slang, Lingo, and Phrases – A Writer’s Guide to the Old West – Page 13 – Legends of America

2 Likes

Haha I’ve got a book of Victorian curse words.
Now they are incredible

1 Like

Clock’s ticking real close now :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Haha yeah not long now I’ll do the upload tomorrow, hopefully, having not done it before I don’t manage to make a complete mess of it :joy:

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see what others came up with.

3 Likes

Playlist is up…

After many attempts lol

5 Likes