Elektronauts Hip HopBattle #29 The Doors

It was originally the 3rd, I did edit it.
If you need a day or two extra that’s fine, you never know you might get in the mode and get something done quickly

1 Like

I made a quick beat. :blush: Do I send it in via DM? Or a soundcloud-link etc?

1 Like

Great! Send it to me via DM, not on soundcloud please, but on a file sharing site I can easily download.
If you could also include your forum name in the title of the beat that would also help

Cheers :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m in, not made music for couple of years, fancy a go at The Doors though :grin:

1 Like

I planned to start looking for samples this week end, so yeah an extension is welcome.

1 Like

Hello all :slightly_smiling_face:
Just a reminder that tomorrow is the preferred deadline, I’ve been asked for a day or two extra-and I have a day off on weds, so I’ll be doing the poll Wednesday early in the day uk time so if you’re a day or so late sending me your beat then they’ll be no complaints.

My bad again for not keeping the thread popping, which was my intention.
Thanks to those who have already sent me something.
Currently have a handful of beats, not too many so hope to get a few more.

All the best

7 Likes

Appreciate the extension. Lots of false starts but will hopefully get a beat together and send over Tuesday evening.

2 Likes

Plan to send in tomorrow. First time contributing.
Rap is not obliged is it? :upside_down_face:
I took notice of the ‘rules’ in the first post.

2 Likes

Welcome! And no, raps/vocals are not obligatory :blush:

3 Likes

Good, one more:
What format, wav, mp3?
When I placed a track in a post on this forum the wav was too big and I had to use an mp3.

i tend to upload my beat to my google drive and share a downloadable link with the host in a PM, that way you can use larger formats

1 Like

Thanks. I prefer to not use any new (to me) Google stuff. Too bad I cannot do without Youtube.
Not trying to play hard here (not a native speaker).

1 Like

You can easily send your track with transfer tools such as WeTransfer, MediaFire…

2 Likes

thanks

2 Likes

Almost done with my track! Just have to choose the best take and I’ll send it along.

2 Likes

Last shout for the beats, I’ll do the poll tomorrow before the evening.

We currently have 10 entries so plenty of room for more

4 Likes

I’m sorry but I didn’t managed to find time for this battle even if I love the Doors.
I’ll be happy to listen to your tracks.

ema

1 Like

No worries bro, hopefully we’ll see you back on the next one :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just playing through the first few bars of them all so I can select the playlist order.
These all sound great, :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m just waiting on one beat that I’m getting an error on, I don’t want the person to not be included so I’ll be back with the playlist soon and we’ll have 14 beats in total.

9 Likes

Playlist is up :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes