Elektronauts Hip Hop Beat Battle #3 - Vocal Edition

Ooh nice idea for a battle…
Here’s my sample:

7 Likes

I LOVE Demis.

1 Like

I’m in. Here’s my submission.

Edit: The song I was trying to submit is Queen’s “Somebody To Love” (acapella version). I kept getting an error message. Maybe there’s something one of the mods can do. :grinning:

Video is region restricted. Probably nothing they can do.

1 Like

Well, I guess folks will have to go directly to YouTube.

1 Like

Let’s see if this works!

3 Likes

I’ll try to join this one as well! Great theme!

As I did the last two battles, I’d like to submit a weird Dutch sample. This time, Hocus Pocus, by Focus. Their best known song, and it doesn’t exactly contain vocals, but… well listen for yourselves! A performance everyone should see at least once.

7 Likes

He’s still the guy on the synth who looks the coolest… :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I think because I’ve mainly only seen his face on the cover of his record…Profile I want to say…Jan Akkerman looks weirder than dude making faces and yodelling.

Also, that whistle though!

2 Likes

They all look like they used a lot of white powder or other substances before this performance :joy:

3 Likes

Hi all, congrats @new_drugs.
No sure if I’ll be able to participate but…

8 Likes

I will also join, this time with more time for the beatmaking, since i have my rytm mk1 with me on vacation and just uploaded the samples…

Edit: here is my sample suggestion:

4 Likes

Don’t think I’ll make this one because of family obligations but just in case

10 Likes

Here’s a sample to make all your lives easier :wink:

Excited to go through the rest of these samples at the end

6 Likes

I got way too inspired by all the fantastic sample material and finished my beat already. Can’t wait to post it! :smiley:

7 Likes

One of the most creepy songs I remember as a kid.
So I’m probably gonna scrap my previous beat and use this :grinning:

1 Like

I haven’t had the time to enter previous battles thanks to needing to complete my thesis… which I handed in last week :wink:

I’m in, and this is my link:

13 Likes

I’m in! There’s my sample submission.

Edit : it don’t work here another one :

9 Likes

Hope have Time to do something

6 Likes

Passing on this battle - I’ll be out of town. Some great sample submissions here already (@sezare56 I love this :heart:), looking forward to taking a listen to everyone’s tracks!

4 Likes