Elektronauts Hip Hop Beat Battle #21 - Library Music

Similar if I’m honest :joy:, I’m sifting through ones with names that have a familiar meaning like when I’m picking horses on the Grand National

1 Like

There’s a few drum breaks in here and they ain’t that bad either:

6 Likes

I’m in

I’m going for this as my drum break:

7 Likes
6 Likes

Yo, my drum break:

6 Likes

I know I will be overwhelmed by all those tracks and I will spend hours finding what I like…but I would like to try anyway.
Here is my drum brake:

bye and thanks for organising the battle.

ema

8 Likes

i don’t see any reason not to, if you find a break you dig in there. I had specified people adding breaks mainly cause i enjoy seeing what people come up with…

3 Likes

Really cool theme.
Will post sample today

2 Likes

The good thing about having all this choice is it’ll be good after the battle everyone telling us what they used, and It’s gonna be fun listening to the sample choices after getting to know the beats.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Great idea for a mission! There’s so much interesting stuff on the Bruton Music Playlist and I’ll also be digging into that archive for more general day-to-day listening…

Here’s a break…

6 Likes

I hereby submit my drum break (at 0:37):

3 Likes

Hi, my break.
Have a good day all.

4 Likes

Such a lovely idea! Count me in, and good luck :sparkles:

7 Likes

Shoot. My schedule for the next few weeks just got kind of weird all of a sudden. Not sure I’ll be able to participate but if things happen to calm down I’ll try to get something together.

1 Like

& dirt stylus noisier ver. on 45

6 Likes

Ya’ll started yet? Had some days off, so turned in my beat a bit early. Contemplating if I should do another one hahah! Anyway the link to this Bruton playlist has been saved in my bookmarks for future reference, what a motherload…

1 Like

mann, this guitar so funky!

2 Likes

I’ve listened to one album, and had a vague dip into one other.
Made one beat which i think gets boring quickly but I’ll probably mess around a bit more

in that case 318 more to go…